Recent content by Sharky

1. S

ASUS ProArt X570-Creator Wifi with TB4

I have tried with the EFI you kindly reworked and: 1st boot -> straight! 2nd boot (after restart) -> reboot 3rd boot (shut down, power ON) -> reboot 4th boot -> straight... In the verbose phase I can eat some mention fo the NVIDIA Cuda driver....can it be that there's some ghost in the...
  2. S

Hi, first of all many thanks for taking care! The reason I had the ApfsDriverLoader.efi installed is because the picker couldn't find any driver but the HFS at the boot...I know that sounds strange! As far as the AGPMinjector.kext is concerned, it was because the 6900XT was idling at a very...
  3. S

any help will be greatly appreciated !
  4. S

Hi, to better explain the issue: I can see the text loading up "until the end" and then: option 1: Reboot option 2: screen goes stand by and after 1-2mins I reach the boot screen option 3: once in a while it directly boots (total time under 25seconds from picker) With option 1, followed...
  5. S

Hi, sorry for the delay, I have somehow missed your message. I will be back home tonight and post as requested. Thanks for kind support!
  6. S

UPDATE: solved by mapping the BT port on internal USB. Everything working. still, the system reboots quite often during the boot process but when it manages to end the boot it's super stable...
  7. S

I managed to get a stable Monterey installation by reinstalling the OS (my user migration made some Chaos…) Still no BT! Would you mind sharing your Big Sur EfI?
  8. S

UPDATE: i have migrated to Monterey and: 1- replaced the integrated Intel Wifi-BT card with an Airport + NGFF adapter 2- replaced the Navi10 with a 6900Xt Result: 1- the 10G ACQ113 is working (Thanks to Casey SJ for the great effort!!!) 2- the system boots 2 out of 3 times and takes...
  9. S

ProArt X570-CREATOR WIFI

Hi Ihm pretty much on the same boat: many reboots in Monterey, long boots with black screen, whereby Big sur was ultra stable but lacked the 10G support. I have replaced the integrated wifi-Bt intel card with an Airport (BRC 20703) and no BT anymore...I´m thinking of giving up...
  10. S

Ryzen 7000 Testing

Little update: I have tried runa NVRAM reset (for another reason) and magically, the speed in both direction is back! @CaseySJ Thanks for the support, hopefully tonight I will perform an update from Big sur to Ventura and test the KEXT (always if Amazon manages to deliver my 6900Xt...)
  11. S

Ryzen 7000 Testing

Thanks. The problem is actually the "direction" of the link: the link itself (meaning the speed both cards negotiate while connecting) can run at full speed, otherwise I won't be getting full speed from "new" to "old". Anyway very curious to test it out as soon as I got home. Strangely enough...
  12. S

Ryzen 7000 Testing

Anyway I have noticed tonight something odd while moving date from my "Old" X570 (3700X, Asus AQC107 PCI card) on Catalina and the "New" setup with he 5950X/x570e on Big sur with a AQC107 connected via Thunderbolt 3 to the system. Both are connecting at 10GB. Now the oddity: If i move the very...
  13. S

Ryzen 7000 Testing

Hi, first of all great job: you already saved my life some months ago with the Titan ridge now working in my x570/ 3700X system and I'm pretty sure I will get the ACQ113cs working on my 5950X / x570e (ProArt Creator) leveraging on your great progress here! For the latter I'm currently limited...
  14. S

Bluetooth issues [12.4 Monterey]

Thanks for your swift reply. I have understood that the Fenvi cut your 6900Xt (which version do you have?) link down to 8x, thus you have installed and Asus BT dongle. Does it also work with Handoff / Airdrop as well?
  15. S

10 Gbit Ethernet

I can confirm that 107 works OOB in Big sur / Catalina, though I still can't get the 113Cs to work even when spoofed and with everything else "as recommended". I will scan through the 7000 thread
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.