Recent content by SeanMeade1

1. S

ASRock X570 Creator Thunderbolt works...ish.

Ohhhhh man, I went all the way back, wiped everything. Went to mojave, iMacPro1,1 instead of MacPro and made a couple of small adjustments to what you sent in terms of .aml and kexts, but Thunderbolt is good to go! Thank you so much! (I'll add to that it's still no hot swap and only the one...
  2. S

Additionally, you got your TB ports working on the Rear IO panel, or did you purchase a TB card (excuse me if I use the wrong terms).
  3. S

Did you mean the thunderbolt aml files? I didn't recall any thunderbolt kexts? Still having issues getting thunderbolt personally, but tackling it one day at a time now. Once I give a couple more attempts would you be willing to take a look at my EFI and see if there's any notable differences...
  4. S

USB Mapping Assistance - ASRock X570 Creator

Newest issue: I feel that I've successfully created a USB map, and everything looks good. Under 15ports, etc. I put in the kext and update config.plist as well. However when I save and reboot, none of the changes are saving. I open up hackintool, as well as IOReg and it shows the ports I just...
  5. S

Vault Errors when trying to Add kexts?

I resolved this section, but didn't know how to delete the thread. I stated in the original post though that my vault is set to optional. Just forever stuck on usb mapping now for the TB3 ports haha. The language is a bit over myhead right now.
  6. S

Fingers crossed...I've been following that EFI all day today with little luck as of yet. Feeling closer. I see the TB3 ports, I hear them powering my device, but the devices aren't showing up to be used. I hope that's a sign I'm approaching success.
  7. S

I'm stuck on the same step you were in this thread @winterwolf ... however when I try to replace the kexts I keep getting errors. Did you add the new kexts to your boot drive, or to the library/extensions area? Every time I try putting the kext in the boot drive's kext folder and updating the...
  8. S

Vault Errors when trying to Add kexts?

Hi, When trying to add kexts to my config.plist and to my kexts folder, I always get the message "file access not present in vault." What am I missing here? I add to folder, add to config.plist with all proper fields (using previous add entries as examples) Vault in config.plist is set to...
  9. S

Here's my updated kexts/SSDTs. @Shaneee, (all reflected in the config.plist as well) Do I need to do anything specific to my comp's DSDT in conjunction with these? My TB3 ports still aren't showing, however I hear my USB-C external drive getting power when I plug it in if that's any assistance...
  10. S

That still didn't do the trick in regards to my TB3 ports at least.
  11. S

Also @Shaneee should I wipe the USBX aml?
  12. S

Thanks - still use the other ones, or wipe all 3 X570 SSDTs I have currently?
  13. S

Lastly, here are a current list of .aml and kexts that I have:
  14. S

Update: I tried taking the suggested .aml and .kext suggestions from another thread about TB ports, and updating those to reflect in my .plist and now when I enter my password to login to Mac it just freezes. The error text I got was: (but I even recreated the vault.sig and vault.plist after...
  15. S

Hello, So to my knowledge, the last thing I need to do for my computer is get my USB ports all working (specifically the USB-C ports). Reading the guide with very little understanding of the MaciASL language. I only have two USB-C ports but based on the text I'm reading in my file it registers...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.