Recent content by Scottisg Abuse

1. Scottisg Abuse

Hardware Acceleration on Nvidia GT710 2GB -GDDR5?

That's fine pal, I'll do some reading up on how to get it to work very strange, as you say should just work without WhateverGreen.
  2. Scottisg Abuse

@Shaneee Any idea of what else I could do to resolve this?
  3. Scottisg Abuse

@AudioGod After removing WhateverGreen I have no benifit nore disadvantage. I still am met with a black screen for Apple TV however audio plays. Hackintool talk about a VDA Decoder that fails is this linked to the DRM. Overall removing WhateverGreen does not change the DRM issues.
  4. Scottisg Abuse

Hi I have tried this both in thw device properties and boot-args and strangely does not change a thing. I will try this again this evening and share results and pictures.
  5. Scottisg Abuse

Hi I will try this by making a copy of my EFI with and without my WhateverGreen Kekt to make sure. I will let you know the results around 8pm UK time, as now back at the office!
  6. Scottisg Abuse

I am on SMBios MacPro7,1 . Is this correct for my current setup? Take in mind also Big Sur. And another question do I still require WhateverGreen for my GPU or should I remove that as it is already supported?
  7. Scottisg Abuse

Tutorial Fixing (Green Screen) DRM on BigSur for AppleTV and Apple Music Streaming

Will do, I will let you know the results. I belive their is a boot-args to disable it right!?
  8. Scottisg Abuse

Tutorial Fixing (Green Screen) DRM on BigSur for AppleTV and Apple Music Streaming

I attemped to use this on my current card, however this does not fix the black screen I get on playback, audio works fine. My Graphics card is also the GK208 variant that is supposed to work right out the box. :/
  9. Scottisg Abuse

Thankfully it is the GK208 Varient however how am I able to activate hardware acceleration with it or is it possible to download Nvidia Drivers? To add I mostly want to be able to watch Apple TV with it but currently only get audio playback with a black screen.
  10. Scottisg Abuse

Cheers in any case that it is not the supported one. Which cards do you recommed me in the case of running Big Sur in 3,440 x 1,440 . Thanks and once again I will let you know the version this evening.
  11. Scottisg Abuse

Hi, Currently at work will be home around 8pm so will definetly check then!. To note it has so far been working well I do however also have a spare GTX 970 MSI if that would improve the situation. However I will let you know once I am able to check.
  12. Scottisg Abuse

Hi again all, Just a quick question as I am getting mixed results for how or even if this is possible. But however is it possible to get Nividia Drivers for Nvidia GT710 2GB -GDDR5 on Big Sur to enable hardware acceleration. It works fine without the correct drivers through the current graphics...
  13. Scottisg Abuse

@AudioGod Any Idea if this would work for a Nvidia GT710 2GB -GDDR5.
  14. Scottisg Abuse

- Small Issue - Opencanopy Will not Allow a Greater Resolution Than 1280x1024

Hi again, Back in the office. I spent a good portion of last night and morning attampting to get the resoloution above the 1280x1024 with no luck in sight. I have simply left it to Max now in hope that this issue could possible be addressed and remadied until then I think I will just have to...
  15. Scottisg Abuse

- Small Issue - Opencanopy Will not Allow a Greater Resolution Than 1280x1024

It made me laugh they have a selection button for "HigH DefiNitIon OUtpUt" for the bios to increase the quality for higher than 720p displays but the button does nothing :D! Good old Sammy Sung
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.