Recent content by savage001

1. savage001

Gaming

It wasn't just Vsync, I had framerate limited to 120 as well. Such a dum dum sometimes.
  2. savage001

Gaming

Good day to all, I just thought I would fit up Minecraft (Vanilla) on my rig and it runs ok but I honestly thought I would get more FPS. Stats show 100% GPU usage. I have tried algrey - _mtrr_update_action fix PAT - 10.13/10.14/10.15/11.0/12.0/13.0/14.0 and Shaneee - _mtrr_update_action fix PAT...
  3. savage001

Sanity check

Good day to all, I just thought I would fit up Minecraft on my rig and it runs ok but I honestly thought I would get more FPS. Stats show 100% GPU usage. I have tried algrey - _mtrr_update_action fix PAT - 10.13/10.14/10.15/11.0/12.0/13.0/14.0 and Shaneee - _mtrr_update_action fix PAT -...
  4. savage001

CPU Temps

What temp monitors would you suggest on the other 2 operating systems? I have Winblows 11 and Arch Linux. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. savage001

CPU Temps

Fan oriented is correct. Motherboard reports cpu temp anywhere from 6 - 20 cooler than AMD Power Gadget. I’m still testing but with the way my fan curves are set if it was idling at 50~ then rpm would be higher. I think I need to use a different temperature monitor or contact the dev of the...
  6. savage001

CPU Temps

99% sure they are oriented the correct direction but I will double check. Thinking about pulling it off and check the thermal paste as well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. savage001

CPU Temps

I am using a phanteks glacier one 280 mph AIO. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. savage001

Replace intel wifi card with a compatible one like fenvi. Is it possible?

If you plan on running Sonoma stick to intel chips. Apple dropped support for the usual Broadcom chips we use. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. savage001

CPU Temps

Hey all. I’ve got a Ryzen 9 5900x and in macOS according to the AMD Power Gadget it runs at around 55 degrees at idle. Is this normal for this chip or do I have an issue somewhere? RadeonGadget says my GPU is at 45 degrees so I’m not concerned about that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. savage001

Ventura 13.3 22E5236f

Good afternoon all, Has anyone tested 22E5236f yet on AMD?
  11. savage001

install macOS Ventura 13.3 Stuck in [EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START]

Up and running on the latest beta now. Thanks for the info and work guys!
  12. savage001

Ok re downloading the update now to test. Trying to use old image does nothing except keep rebooting.
  13. savage001

Oh, which patch is that? And which one does the new patch replace? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. savage001

I have updated my patches....(i think) and I am still getting stuck at [EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START] Config attached.
  15. savage001

AMDRyzenCPUPowerManagement.kext

Is anyone else having this issue? Ventura Beta 3 Only happens at login, if i choose quit then reopen the app manually it works fine.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.