Recent content by sasaf01

1. S

I can't install macOS sonoma, it blocks sometimes on AppleACPICPU, and sometimes on AppleNVMe

Hi to everyone, this is my second hackintosh, but i can't make it works. Hardware: Motherboard: x570 Aorus Elite BiosVersion:F38g(latest one) CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600x 6-core GPU: Radeon RX 580 Sapphire RAM: 2x16GB 3600MHz Corsair Vengeance SSD nvme with Windows: Lexar NM710 500GB SSD where i want...
  2. S

MacOS BigSur error: #[SB.LD.LF I IN] 0 1 <''<null string>''> <''1''>

This is my second hackintosh and i have this error(see the picture). Components: --GPU GTX7702gb --MOTHERBOARD:p8h61-m lx3 plus r2.0 --RAM:8gb --CPU: i3 2120 can someone help me??
  3. S

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Now im doing the second Hackintosh with this specifics: CPU: i3 2120 GPU: GTX 770 (i have 2 gpu equal lol) Motherboard: p8h61-m lx3 plus r2.0 Ram 8GB And i have this error can someone help me?
  4. S

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

i just want to say you thanks! Finally mac os Big sur work i have just some usb port that doesnt work but its ok.... ty so much
  5. S

hi im writing you from Mac now and I see that the OS version is 17g66 and inside Nvidia web driver there isn't this type of OS
  6. S

now the audio is going.. ty..... how i can istall the driver video?
  7. S

Did i Need to change It and reinstall Mac? or i can change It inside the efi of boot pendrive and Just boot the Mac High sierra?
  8. S

with clean snapsho now it is going ty now ill try to add the file to see if the usb go
  9. S

I tested the gpu in windows and it works great, what entry should I look for in the bios ?, the cable works because if I install big sur it works and then it is the same one I use for windows, also you have a guide on how to install the nvidia drivers after having installed the operating system ??
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.