Recent content by RyanC

1. R

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

That's great for a 12c processor. It's not exceptional like the low latency test is, but this is actually great news for AMD with audio. That's great. It's not exceptional like the low latency test, but it confirms my suspicion that something about this Ryzens is making them extremely...
  2. R

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Sweet thanks, and I appreciate you doing it at all. If it helps, you can select a bunch of tracks and hit cmd+d to duplicate them all, then select a bunch of clips and option+drag them to the empty spots in the new tracks. You probably already know that, but it makes life easier if not...
  3. R

Hey AudioGod, when you have a chance, would you mind doing this one as well- NewLogicBenchmarkTest.zip - Google Drive This one is for total playback track performance. You will probably have to duplicate tracks. The buffer size here shouldn't matter because the tracks aren't (shouldn't be)...
  4. R

Sweet! On my 7980xe hacks I can only get about ~22, the new cheesegraters are only around 30. It seems like infinity fabric or cache etc is making a big difference for low latency performance, that much of a difference seems like more than just incremental core clock speeds. 76 fully stable...
  5. R

Wow, and that is with the 32 sample buffer? The test I saw with the M1 MBP was only ~45 give or take @32 samples, ~80 @64 samples. So quite a bit better here if that is at 32.
  6. R

Awesome to see a daw/logic user on 5xxx series Ryzentosh, I'm considering the same. All your plugins etc are all working well? If you don't mind, would you consider running this single core test, with logic set to the 32 sample buffer...
  7. R

Motherboard for DAWs, TB3

Hey All- I'm looking into setting up a 5950x rig with TB3 for DAW use (PT, Studio One, Logic, Ableton). I did read that some don't recommend Ryzen for daw, I want to give it a shot because I saw some very promising benchmarks for low latency stability on win, and I'd like to use this to...
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.