Recent content by rushpracticesalmon

1. rushpracticesalmon

B550i AORUS PRO AX Ryzen 3700X RX590 - Big Sur

Little update. @Aluveitie I've tried your recommendation but no success. It still froze during boot. @aleixsr I've tried your EFI. It works! I've updated to 11.0.1. I've juste replace your PlatformInfo numbers with mine in config.plist. I've notices your config uses OC 0.6.3. I got in trouble...
  2. rushpracticesalmon

While rebuilding a fresh installer, I've followed OpenCore "dortania" guide to the letter. So, both SetupVirtualMap and XhciPortLimit are enabled. I'll try disabling it. Quite sure that Above 4G decoding is enabled in the BIOS. I'll check again. I've bookmarked your github as soon as you...
  3. rushpracticesalmon

SOLVED Big Sur 0.6.4

I've tried updating from Catalina to Big Sur and I get the same error... with 0.6.4 as well.
  4. rushpracticesalmon

Through a succession of very poor decisions... I HAVE BROKEN EVERYTHING. I tried to update from Catalina to Big Sur. Problem is... I yolo'ed it. BIG TIME. : Pushed MacOS update. No test. No time. Did not enable verbose. It froze during the MacOS update. I..... hard rebooted it. It boot back. I...
  5. rushpracticesalmon

Not at all. I'm looking around for feedbacks on B550 + Big Sur
  6. rushpracticesalmon

Number one cause of broken Sleep is "Incorrectly managed devices(most commonly PCIe based devices) : USB Controllers and Devices" My guess is that: even though the board is the same, being different form factor : ATX vs ITX probably results in different controlers layout, controlers mapping...
  7. rushpracticesalmon

AFAIK sleep is broken on Catalina, especially with B550 boards. Some people have more success by doing proper USB mapping. But even though, it may not work (it's explained in the guides). In my case it doesn't. Same as you, it goes to sleep but doesn't wake up. I wonder if it works better with...
  8. rushpracticesalmon

Wireless card on this board is an Intel AX200. Intel wireless doesn't play well with hackintosh at all. For wifi and bluetooth support, one should look into the project "IntelOpenWireless". What I use for bluetooth comes from this project and works fine-ish. I haven't looked into WiFi since the...
  9. rushpracticesalmon

Little update on the MX Master situation. OpenIntelWireless doesn't support bluetooth 4.x devices. Don't know why but, that is kind of expected...
  10. rushpracticesalmon

It is a pacher that is only needed if you have trouble activating your Adobe Cloud licence. For various reasons. Not paying a subscription and not having a licence being one of them. You don't need it if your Adobe Cloud subscription works normally.
  11. rushpracticesalmon

Little update. I got Bluetooth working, using the still experimental IntelBluetoothFirmware : https://github.com/OpenIntelWireless/IntelBluetoothFirmware I've tested some cheap earbuds and a Magic Mouse 2 and they work well ! My MX Master 3 (non Mac version) won't connect though. Even though...
  12. rushpracticesalmon

Ok, I've redone my USB mapping. Turns out my mouse problem was (very likely) to be related to USB issue with my USB mouse dongle being managed as a USB2 device on some ports, and being super erratic. I was super dumb and wrong the first time : I did not account for both USB 2 and USB 3...
  13. rushpracticesalmon

Adobe Photoshop 2021 crashed in AMD hackintosh

@Shaneee is it specific to the latest versions (2021) of Adobe suite ?
  14. rushpracticesalmon

Adobe Photoshop 2021 crashed in AMD hackintosh

Yeah... Adobe softwares won't work out of the box. See : https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/amd-adobe-fixes.6/ Also, my experience fixing those : https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/b550i-aorus-pro-ax-ryzen-3700x-rx590.957/
  15. rushpracticesalmon

Mouse Lag + No Audio

This is a shot in the dark but, do you connect to your monitor with HDMI or Display Port ? For some reason, HDMI might be poorly supported and caps at 30hz. This is "very cinematic" but feels like craps if you plan on doing anything useful.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.