Recent content by OG Nerd

1. OG Nerd

Vanilla AMD Patches for MacOS Sanoma

Even the smart ones have moments too lol
  2. OG Nerd

AMD Rayon R7 5800H Install Monterey kernel Panic

Awesome!!! Thank you! I will try it this upcoming week and report back!
  3. OG Nerd

can you please link your github, I would like to try the legion 5 again.... (its been sitting collecting dust lol)
  4. OG Nerd

Ventura - Gigabyte GA-320M-S2H - Ryzen 5 3600 - RX 570 4G

I am no longer using this machine, sorry. (I had to rob the video card from it). BUT, make sure you update your AMD patches in your config.plist file. That is the only thing off the top of my head that would make it slow down. Also, did you update all your Kexts as well?
  5. OG Nerd

To be honest, I don't remember... I set this aside and built a couple i9-13 gen hacks and forgot about this laptop.....
  6. OG Nerd

Same here, stuck with no USB devices and no trackpad or keyboard.
  7. OG Nerd

Just updated EFI to Opencore 8.8 and updated kexts. (See original post)
  8. OG Nerd

You need to update the amd patches to an 8 core cpu in the config.plist… if you don’t know what I mean, pm your version of the EFI and I will do the changes for you.
  9. OG Nerd

Virtual Machine Software that works with AMD Hackintoshes?

I think I found a solution for a VM for AMD machines since VirtualBox stopped working with Ventura. Theres a small company that came out a couple years ago just released VM Program that gives you the option to emulate for non VM Capable hardware. Unlike UTM, Merge VM Pro is actually useable as...
  10. OG Nerd

Impossible install macOS Ventura with AMD B550?

MSI Boards are a pain in the arse to get working properly. Second, I do not think the GT710 will function in Ventura, 3rd, did you update your amd power management kexts and add nvmefix.kext?
  11. OG Nerd

SSD speed issue

Is this after multiple test runs?
  12. OG Nerd

SSD speed issue

I had similar issue with BlackMagic…. Have you tried AmorphousDiskMark?
  13. OG Nerd

Cant get past Ventura 13.0 Install

Here is your EFI updated. You had some items not needed. How did you make this EFI? It seems like there are items not needed for your build. If this don't work still, you might be better using my B550 EFI since your hardware is similar. If so, let me know and I will upload it for you.
  14. OG Nerd

Cant get past Ventura 13.0 Install

Make sure to manually update your AMD power management kexts and Opencore
  15. OG Nerd

I hope eventually newer updates will improve compatibility. I agree, it did work (usb drive mounting) in Big Sur so we knows it’s possible.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.