Recent content by remac

1. remac

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

No. Tomorrow i will change my macOS-SSD to a WD_Black SN850 and make a clean Monterey Install. Eventually i will reset the NVRAM before that. But i think i can life with this workaround (shutdown and boot instead of reboot).
  2. remac

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Ok seems odd but it seems that this problem only occurs when I reboot my pc. If I shut down my pc and then boot it, this message doesn’t occur… Is it possible that there are still settings from opencore in the nvram that could trigger this?
  3. remac

Jup Edit: maybe the mainboard doesn't like that one display is plugged in via Display Port and the other via HDMI? But then, why should that concern the mainboard?...
  4. remac

I‘m asking myself the same question. Well it gets recognized and then, every second boot, this message appears and the mainboard changed the csm settings. Then I disable the csm setting and reboot and it reboots just fine. But if I reboot again this message appears again. And so on…
  5. remac

Hi, thx for your answer but in macOS the graphics card is fully recognized and running great. It is the UEFI of the Mainboard that can't recognize it properly...
  6. remac

Hi, apparently my problem does not originate from opencore. Here is a screenshot of it. Has anyone else already stumbled across this? I already changed the mode of the PCIe-Interface to Gen4 but it didn't help... I have a Sapphire Nitro+ RX5700XT.
  7. remac

Thanks for your answer @johnlietzke. Well the boot picker gets started out of refind just fine. On reddit I came accross a post where the user changes the LauncherOption in the config.plist of opencore (Misc -> Boot -> LauncherOption) to Disabled (according to this it could be the option I'm...
  8. remac

Hi guys, first of all thanks @AudioGod , @Ezaul and @johnlietzke for the great EFI. I recently have changed my Mainboard to a Asus X570-E Gaming Wifi II and except for the Boot times (I am using a Samsung NVMe SSD but will change it to the WD SN850 as soon as possible) and Bluetooth everything...
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.