Recent content by RecedingTwo

1. RecedingTwo

Hi all! Looking for some advice

Just in case this helps anyone else that's having the same issues, I noticed that when using the iMacPro1,1 SMBIOS, my GPU (Vega 64) would turbo up to a clock speed of ~2000Mhz (with and without custom powerplay tables). I believe that this was the cause for the timeout waiting for...
  2. RecedingTwo

Big Sur (11.3.1) DRM Problems?

@AudioGod I can confirm that after a reinstall of macOS, the problem still occurs. Would there be a possible reason why this is happening with only Disney+ and Prime Video specifically?
  3. RecedingTwo

@agent2 I've checked both of those links before, and I do seem to have full hardware acceleration. As for the AGPMInjector.kext I'm just using it to inject the Apple Graphics Power Management onto my GPU (Vega 64) as per this thread. @AudioGod I guess I'll give reinstalling a shot - I'm...
  4. RecedingTwo

Hey all, I've been using Safari on my hack for a little bit now, and I've noticed some weird behaviour when watching DRM content. With Safari, I can watch videos from Netflix with no problem. Still, whenever I try to watch anything from Disney Plus or Amazon Prime Video, I get errors (error 83...
  5. RecedingTwo

Thanks! I've been really enjoying learning more about the Hackintosh community. I'm currently using macOS Big Sur 11.3 (Build 20E232)
  6. RecedingTwo

Hi everyone! Firstly wanted to say thanks for all of the hard work everyone has done on this forum - I cannot count the number of times I've found solutions to my problems here. Aside from that, I'm glad to report that I have my first 100% working build (mostly - many thanks to @willza3 and...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.