Recent content by rayaranas

1. rayaranas

Ryzen 5800x MSI B450 Tomahawk (non-Max) 11.4 BigSur - OpenCore 0.7.2

Hello please go into your bios and check these: Resizable BAR > enable 4g Decoding > disable Secure Boot > disable Try that first
  2. rayaranas

11.2.3 -> 11.5.2 OC0.7.3 Stuck on [EB|LOG:EXITBS:START], Ryzen 9 3900x, b450, RX 5700xt

I tried the OC 0.7.3 debug version and followed this video my hack now boots up. Big Sur 11.6
  3. rayaranas

Broadcom WiFi works, BT doesn’t

Your config.plist was overdone and some kernel patch was not updated. The one I uploaded is just the basic stuff with updated kext, opencore, and kernel patch. Let's just say it is close to the dortania guide. Sorry I just checked it again. I missed the intel ethernet kext. Please use this...
  4. rayaranas

try this one. I removed some of your kexts. This one is OpenCore 0.7.2. Changed SMBIOS to MacPro7,1 Updated some kexts to latest releas You have to do this: disable 4G Decoding in BIOS (If your board supports it) re-map your USB ports You have to re-generate new serials for SMBIOS...
  5. rayaranas

try this one. Your config.plist has a lot of entries missing. This is on opencore 0.7.2. SMBIOS is MacPro7,1. Input your serials again. disable 4G Decoding if you have it enabled in your BIOS Redo the apple services guide for your imessage, facetime to work.
  6. rayaranas

For me it's spot on. I used it on all of my ryzen hackintosh. MSI, ASUS, Gigabyte, and Asrock boards was properly mapped. Try to check your kexts too. If you updated to latest version of opencore, it is better to update your kexts used too.
  7. rayaranas

can you post your current efi that is not booting?
  8. rayaranas

hmm that's interesting. Can you upload you opencore efi here?
  9. rayaranas

Test it first. USBtoolbox is pretty much spot on with mapping. post your result here. The companion means it automatically configured that specific port for USB 2.0 and 3.0 specs which saves you time. Unlike when you use it in mac environment, you have to plug in a usb 2.0 and usb 3.0 device on...
  10. rayaranas

Oh sorry I have moved to opencore since clover was giving me a lot of issues. what issues do you have with opencore? I started fallowing dortania guide for opencore and I did install OSX catalina first then upgraded to Big Sur 11.4. Open core 0.7.0 and SMBIOS "MacPro7,1" never had any issues...
  11. rayaranas

can you post can you post a screenshot under PCI? and did you connect the cable from fenvi card to your motherboard internal usb port?
  12. rayaranas

I did mine in Windows. You can try both though. In windows, you only need 1 usb device.
  13. rayaranas

did you try it on another pci-e slot? and can you post you system here? motherboard, cpu, etc...
  14. rayaranas

can try to Re-map your USB using USBToolbox Here is the link: https://github.com/USBToolBox/tool That's the easiest way to do your USB mapping in my opinion. All you need is a USB 2.0 device and USB 3.0 device. Maybe that can help
  15. rayaranas

Update: My wifi/bluetooth module arrived today. Everything are working now: Continuity features Apple watch unlock (Not working at first try. Signed out my appleID from all of my devices including my hack. Started working after restart and signing back my apple ID) Handoff Airdrop No Kexts...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.