Recent content by raffan

1. R

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Unfortunately, I could not connect via handoff or airdrop to my macbook pro, although using the same apple ID
  2. R

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

I don't use airdrop. WiFi about 250-300 mbps (with my router). Magicmouse works fine.
  3. R

you're right. works with three kexts. BcrmPatchRam3.kext is not needed already corrected my previous post )
  4. R

Hi everyone. Built-in bluetooth and wifi (Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200) works successfully on my asus e-gaming with Monterey 12.4. Just add three kexts to your efi folder. Supported PHY Modes: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac On specifications of motherboard onboard BT 5.0
  5. R

Steinberg Cubase Nuendo on AMD OSX ?

https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/steinberg-cubase-nuendo-on-amd-osx.1498/post-15800
  6. R

Steinberg Cubase Nuendo on AMD OSX ?

Its baios.bundle file from Cubase LE AI Elements 9.5 from official download. Replace in the Cubase Elements 11/Contents/Components/ in the application folder. Work fine in my case (ryzen 5900x mac os monterey)
  7. R

I'm sorry, but the problem was solved very easily: -Destination drive wasn't formatted in APFS (i formatted in Mac OS Extended) I think this should be written in the topic header Many thanks for your perfect efi folder.
  8. R

found a solution on the internet: "Make sure AppleXcpmCfgLock is enabled if CFG-Lock is NOT disabled in the BIOS under kernal>quirks in config.plist" and tried to fix it. after that, another error
  9. R

formatted the ssd disk with the utility when installing from a USB flash drive. the first stage of the installation has passed. after rebooting into opencore, the computer constantly reboots. screenshot after which reboot
  10. R

I did everything, but after booting from a USB flash drive, the apple logo appears and immediately reboots. the opencore menu does not even appear
  11. R

OK I'll do it tomorrow and let you know. thanks again
  12. R

I'll try to install it tomorrow. thanks anyway
  13. R

asus strix vega64 ssd adata xpg gammix s5 2tb m.2 nvme bios settings laid out on page one
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.