Recent content by POCTEXHAD3OP

1. P

The Internet(RLT8111) does not work in the installer

I haven't installed the system yet and can't open hackintool. I can send you my network adapter ID from windows
  2. P

How can i install hackintosh in my pc without gpu.

I had a GTX 1050, but it didn't work well above High Sierra
  3. P

The Internet(RLT8111) does not work in the installer

Hello. I built OpenCore according to the instructions, and it even loads the installer. RealtekRLT8111 kext is suitable for my network adapter. But no version(Debug and release) of this Kext can connect the computer to the internet. My motherboard: Gigabyte GA-AB350-Gaming 3 (rev. 1.x) I attach...
  4. P

AMD Radeon R9 370 and macOS

Hello. I installed Huananzhi AMD Radeon R9 370 to my computer. What is the maximum version of MacOS supported by this video card? And what boot flags are needed for this video card? Before that, I had a GTX 1050, which was only supported in High Sierra My computer CPU: ryzen 5 1400 ram: 16Gb...
  5. P

Stuck on IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLock

Hello. I have installed mac OS 10.13.3, opencore and Web driver that i installed with Clover. But when changed bootloader to Opencore, and rebooted the PC to enable the driver, the computer freezes on IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLock... Before the driver was turned on, the computer was working...
  6. P

Stuck on IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLock...

Hello. I have installed mac OS 10.13.3, opencore and Web driver. But when I rebooted the PC to enable the driver, the computer freezes on IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLock... Before the driver was turned on, the computer was working normally. The fixes that are described in dortania.github.io did...
  7. P

Hi, How to install navida web driver ? I install is show "Mac OSX version is not compatible".

You need to download the driver for YOUR build. Click on the apple icon and select about this MAC and click on the version number. The build number will appear in parentheses Or in the system information program (Or in another way) in the about system tab Use this build number and look for the...
  8. P

Hackintosh or real mac?

It's better not to risk it. If there is no other way, then try
  9. P

GPU freezes on system

Hello. The model of my GPU is Nvidia geforce GTX 1050ti. The system has a very slow graphical interface. I know that support for my graphics card ended back in High Sierra. Is it possible to somehow circumvent the restriction, use a crutch or install a Web-driver? I have Mac OS 11.6.1 I attach...
  10. P

Halting on critical error during OC loading

I was able to boot into the graphical macOS installer. But when there are 3-4 minutes left until the end of the installation, the computer reboots, and I cannot find the MacOS partition on my SSD in OpenCore (I use APFS). If I use HFS, then when Apple appears after installation, the computer...
  11. P

Tried it with your EFI. After selecting a disk, the computer restarts after load the Prelinkedkernel
  12. P

Here is my latest build. It is assembled completely according to the instructions and from scratch Почти месяц я пытаюсь поставить Mac. Как же меня это задолбало....
  13. P

I re-downloaded the OpenCore archive and rebuilt it from the beginning according to the instructions. The same error appears
  14. P

I am using OpenRuntime.efi from the Openсore 0.7.3 archive. Why does it conflict with it?
  15. P

Hello. I built Openkore according to the instructions: https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/AMD/zen.html and configured the kernel patches from the github instructions: https://github.com/AMD-OSX/AMD_Vanilla/tree/master#read-me-first . But when I try to boot from a USB stick, I get...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.