Recent content by Ploddles

1. P

macOS Monterey Patches Released

Open Terminal and enter :- sudo /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Seeding.framework/Resources/seedutil enroll DeveloperSeed This will enrol your machine on the developer program, without having to pay, and let you 'upgrade' to the latest developer beta, ie before it becomes a public beta.
  2. P

How is beta 8, released earlier today, looking?
  3. P

So who is going to try Monterey Beta 5 (21A5304g) first? 🙂
  4. P

The official OC 0.7.2 has landed.
  5. P

Happy to say that the new patches are working well with my Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme TRX40 (Threadripper) Hack, up to and including Monterey Beta 4. Only 12 of the patches are needed as I don't run any versions prior to BS 11.4.
  6. P

[Pre-Release] macOS Monterey

The intel Wi-fi in my system has worked from the start but I couldn’t get the BT part to work, no matter what I tried. It was only when I booted back into Big Sur that I realised it had stopped working there as well. Then it dawned on me that a few days ago I had booted into Windows. A quick...
  7. P

@Shaneee how are the patches working with Monterey Beta 3, released earlier today?
  8. P

Intriguing 😀
  9. P

@Shaneee any news on how the beta 2 patches are coming along. It's gone very quiet on here but I understand a number of people are using/testing them without issue.
  10. P

PlistEdit Pro (or even Opencore Configurator) is a far better program to use, ProperTree can/will make unwanted changes to your config file if you use the CleanSnapshot feature, eg it will enable settings you have set to disabled so you then have to go back and disable them again.
  11. P

PLEASE. It is always better to appear polite rather than rude. You will just have to wait, like the rest of us, until the devs want to release the next version of the patches to support Beta 2. In the mean time you can still use the Beta 1 patches, which are working. The chances are that Beta...
  12. P

You will just have to wait, like the rest of us, until the devs want to release the next version of the patches to support Beta 2. In the mean time you can still use the Beta 1 patches, which are working. The chances are that Beta 3 will probably need another round of patches so it is best to...
  13. P

Anyone tested the new patches with Big Sur 11.5 Beta 5 yet? Not that I am expecting any changes now in the latest beta released today so they should be fine. This will probably be the last update, bar any further security updates, to Big Sur before we move on to Monterey.
  14. P

It would still have been, or would be, nice to have a play with Beta 1 whilst we wait for the patches. It would also be handy to get the Beta 1 patches into our current OC config.plist and then just change the ones that need changing for Beta 2,3,4 etc. It is what it is though and we will just...
  15. P

Hopefully they will work on our Threadripper CPUs as well.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.