Recent content by Phoenix

1. P

Intel I211-AT Alternative to SmallTree

Works on my Asus Crosshair VI Hero Subsystem ID: 0x85f0 Subsystem Vendor ID: 0x1043
  2. P

[Pre-Release] macOS Monterey

How do I get this to work with my x370 Asus Crosshair VI Hero? I also have the problem since Monterey that the Front USB are not working anymore. Already tried to fix that with Hackintool.
  3. P

Big Sur Beta 8

Update to Beta 9 worked like a charm
  4. P

Big Sur Beta 8

Hi, what did you do besides the new Kernel patches that the update from Beta 6 to Beta 8 worked? I put in the newest Kexts, OpenCore 062 and the latest AMD Expirental Patch but it stops booting at EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START
  5. P

macOS Big Sur is on AMD

It’s running now on Mac OS Big Sur Beta 2. whoop whoop
  6. P

macOS Big Sur is on AMD

Leads in both ways to the same error message
  7. P

macOS Big Sur is on AMD

Hi, via MacBook Pro I got the Big Sur Beta 1 to run on my external Samsung 970 EVO Plus. But as soon as I switch the external Samsung SSD to my Ryzentosh and try to boot Big Sur I get always this error message ( Attachment ) I mounted the EFI of 970 EVO Plus and copied my OpenCore EFI to...
  8. P

macOS Big Sur is on AMD

FakeSMC for installer and not VirtualSMC? Is there a reason as to why? My Ryzentosh works faboulous with VirtualSMC unter latest Catalina.
  9. P

macOS Big Sur is on AMD

Where was it announced?
  10. P

Big Sur AMD Ryzen 3900x Success Guide

Still not booting. Do I have to remove .kexts? A minimum I need should be Lilu, VirtualSMC and Whatevergreen right? Do I have to merge the Experimental AMD Big Sur Patch from patches.plist into config.plist?
  11. P

Funny from my MacOS11.iso he doesn't boot. From my catalina.iso he does. Well I install Catalina first in the VM and than upgrade with Big Sur. Idea why he doesn't show a drive? Only see the USB Stick
  12. P

Ok makes sense. Will try that. Thank you Update: Attachment Idea?
  13. P

2. Either you will need to use Virtual Box to install on or a real Mac supporting the update, I used a Mac Pro 5,1 and installed the system to a NVME Drive You have to install on a VM or real Mac to the desktop all setup otherwise Opencore will not boot the system, As this is beta 1 there is...
  14. P

Intel Bluetooth Firmware from Japan :)

How can I get it to work ? I have an AX200. Bluetooth is working superb. But no WLAN yet.
  15. P

Intel Bluetooth Firmware from Japan :)

So you can use your Blueooth and Wifi with your AX 200?
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.