Recent content by PhantomR

1. P

CS:GO does NOT work on AMD :(. Any fixes?

THIS IS JUST AWESOME! I opened a terminal, typed export MKL_DEBUG_CPU_TYPE=5, then,also via terminal, launched csgo.sh from the directory where CS:GO is installed and IT WORKS. How did you find this? What does this command do? Another question, though: is there any easier way to automatize this...
  2. P

Regretably, I must say it does not work for me. I activated your PAT patch and disabled AlGrey's, updated Big Sur to 11.1, reinstalled Steam and CS:GO, but still it starts and stops. I have no idea why.. may I ask what OpenCore version you're using and what Kexts (and versions? maybe a...
  3. P

I really appreciate this and all your work. Could you tell me what CPU (and GPU) you used? I must say neither me or my cousin are probably running the latest patches (unless they were only updated a few months ago). Also, could you test on Big Sur or is that what you tested on :)?
  4. P

Is CS:GO playable on Hackintosh on AMD? Does anyone know a fix? Neither me (Ryzen 5 1600) or my cousin (Ryzen 7 3700X) can launch the game, but I am able to launch it on an i7 8750H hackintosh. It's very strange as, for example, League of Legends does work.. EDIT: Please don't suggest that I...
  5. P

[Catalina 10.15.7] Bluetooth USB Dongle - CSR8510 A10 does not work

CSR8510 A10 does not work in Catalina 10.15.7 I hae been trying to get this dongle to work on my cousin's hackintosh running a Ryzen 3700X, MSI B450-A Motherboard and a 5500XT. It is recognized in Hackintool/IoRegistryExplorer as the model I mentioned, so I guess it is not a USB problem (I tried...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.