Recent content by Pehem17260

1. Pehem17260

Sonoma on Rizentosch

updated to Sonoma 14,0 with Shaneee 's patch . no problem. Thank you Shaneee for your work.
  2. Pehem17260

Asus Tuf Gaming B550 Plus WIFI II

hello everybody i want optimise my config plist with my new PC. My OC seems ok but Bluetooth an WIFI don't work. I search a guru I share my pic device list; my config plist and the last log of boot from OC 0.84 thanks for your help
  3. Pehem17260

USB3 don't work

Bonjour I use Opencore 0.71 but I can load may usb3port.i tried to follow the tuto but nothing I send the export of hactintool thanks
  4. Pehem17260

Big Sur 11.5 on FX8370E 8 core

Good news : Upgrade without problem to Big Sur 11.5 with sound (slice or native) just to config multi boot for OC 0.69
  5. Pehem17260

OC: Prelinked injection VoodooHDA.kext (VoodooHDA) - Invalid Parameter

I'm on Big Sur 11.4. I 'vree followed the link but nothing.What can Ido ?😓
  6. Pehem17260

Can't update OC from 0.6.7 to 0.6.8 AMD FX

can you share your config.plist and yours specs ?
  7. Pehem17260

OC: Prelinked injection VoodooHDA.kext (VoodooHDA) - Invalid Parameter

Hello i come back with my sound problem. I used VoodooHDA and it doesn't load. "Prelinked injection VoodooHDA.kext (VoodooHDA) - Invalid Parameter". What is the problem . I give you my logs.(modifié) [12:33] I hope that your help.
  8. Pehem17260

Sound troubleshooting with Big Sur Beta again

Hello i upgraded Big Sur to Version 11.3 ( 20E5217a). I don't touch my config.plist but... VoodooHDA 2.96 don't load and OpenCore 0.67 said "invalid parameter " [12:05] <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN"...
  9. Pehem17260

Sanity checker new message

I try it and says to you the result.
  10. Pehem17260

I work under Big Sur 11.3 beta where can find patch for bulldozer CPU ?
  11. Pehem17260

Hello when i"go to Qanity checker i've a new message " Big Sur 11.3 CPUFAMILY_INTEL_PENRYN patch is missing or incorrect" . What is it .?
  12. Pehem17260

Solved I've lost sound onBigsur beta 11.3

Hello; a new question. i resolved partially my sound problem. I've made a new clean install. But all kext are loaded (VoodooHDA included). After the connection sound load one second and it crashed. What sort of infos do you need for help. Sound are ok under ubuntu and windows. Last login: Sat...
  13. Pehem17260

Solved I've lost sound onBigsur beta 11.3

Ihve the twice but I've a new message at boot OpenCore
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.