Recent content by paganin

1. P

Ryzen 7 3700X | Asus B450-F Strix | RX580 | Catalina 10.15.4 | OC 0.5.8 (Continuity and ApplePay support)

Ive been trying and gpus in hackintosh are not the same. I have rx590 and the results are better but about 15-20% less than on windows. F.e. In LOL 90-100fps vs 140
  2. P

Ryzen 5 1600AF/ XFX RX 590/ OC 0.5.8/10.15.4

Hello guys. After days of testing, searching and patching, I could almost assure I reach the most compatible hackintosh my build allows. The specs are the ones below and the path I followed is going to be developed: Gigabyte B450m Aorus Elite XFX Rx 590 8GB Ryzen 5 1600 AF Samsung SSD EVO...
  3. P

DSDT Patchs

If you are in clover you can see the DSDT are made at f4/f5. I made a bootable usb with clover, pick the dsdt and that's all. An important thing is that you don't have to apply all, only the necessary.
  4. P

XFX Rx590 low performance

Which bios did you choose? I recently flash into another PowerColor bios and it still gives me about 13k less points than windows... The performance of this card is not bad, but I would like to have it working as smooth as it is at windows, or, at least, the most identical. Will give another...
  5. P

XFX Rx590 low performance

Hello guys I’m trying to make a full install of catalina but I’m kinda stuck at the graphics. All works with the opencore guide (after 1 week I could completely install) but rx it’s laggy and geekbench gives about 25% of its proper characteristics. Have imacpro1,1 smbios, whatevergreen and lilu...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.