Recent content by ovenlite1

1. O

ASUS X670E ProArt | Ryzen 9 7950X | Radeon RX 6950 XT | MacOS Ventura

Manufacturers have made it such a pain these days! I appreciate a good looking motherboard but I wish it didn't come at the expense of accessibility. My brother in law has a Gigabyte B550 Vision DP and the wireless card is right under a pcie slot but completely open and replaceable. I thought it...
  2. O

it's fairly easy to get that patch going, best of luck! But if I can find a bit of time, I'm going to try and post an updated EFI that also has the 10G ethernet. Also, like @Edhawk mentioned, and what I've got posted in my specs, I've had good experiences with the intel cards! Using an adapter...
  3. O

Hey! Sorry for the slow reply on your first post. Not enough time to be as active here as I'd like to be. I don't think the onboard MediaTek wifi/bluetooth is going to work, but I've had experience with the BCM94360CD, and that should work basically out of box. What kind of trouble are you...
  4. O

ASUS X670E ProArt | Ryzen 9 7950X | Radeon RX 6950 XT | MacOS Sonoma

Ha sorry, should’ve specified I was referring to drmeatball’s Sonoma machine!
  5. O

ASUS X670E ProArt | Ryzen 9 7950X | Radeon RX 6950 XT | MacOS Sonoma

Congrats! I'm glad to see Sonoma is working for you. I'd been holding off on upgrading, since the last time I checked in a while ago there were some concerns about wifi/bluetooth not working with broadcom chips... I've since swapped to an intel based wireless setup like you so I may go ahead and...
  6. O

lol I just read this back and it sounds like a lazy botch job, and that is 100% accurate. if it works, it works, right? :cool::ROFLMAO:
  7. O

@Galve2000 Hey there! Glad to see you taking another crack at it! Apologies for being a little silent. Summer family plans led to back to school, which led to fall activities etc, etc. Hopefully I can address some questions here, and then perhaps this weekend work on posting some other updates...
  8. O

Need more tester for Navies 22 Card.

I am very sorry. You are definitely right. I hope that my curiosity is not misinterpreted as a request! I think the idea of a 6700xt, which was not intended to be supported, now working with acceleration was just amazing, and then one thought led to another and I probably should've resisted...
  9. O

Need more tester for Navies 22 Card.

Wow! Never thought I'd see the day. The level of knowledge and expertise for this kind of thing is way above me, but how is this possible? Is it because Navi 22 is similar enough to Navi 21 and 23 that it was "easy" enough to work their magic to get it working? ... and a follow-up... does this...
  10. O

Apologies for the lack of updates, my family and I tried our hardest to squeeze at much into summer as we could, but now with the kids back in school hopefully I've had a bit more time to update things. I mentioned previously coming into possession of a Radeon Pro W5500, but after opening up the...
  11. O

None at all- but I should mention that drive is dedicated to my windows install only! For MacOS, I'm using a WD Black drive, which has performed spectacularly as well :)
  12. O

Ryzen 7000 Testing

Sorry you have to resort to that! Hope it works out for you though!!!!
  13. O

Ryzen 7000 Testing

Sorry to hear that. I couldn't quite tell from the previous posts, but was it working before? Is this a dual boot system? Wondering if it works in another OS like Windows? Any other thunderbolt devices you could also try?
  14. O

Ryzen 7000 Testing

As I started reading your first posts about it, I immediately thought about the BIOS update that seemed to break support with pre-TB3/4 devices. So just to clarify, you rolled back to an earlier BIOS and the interface is working now?
  15. O

All, thanks for chiming in! Summer activities have limited my engagement here but I hope to update this during the weekend. A Radeon Pro W5500 also recently came into my possession that I am wanting to test out- not out of need or anything, just curious :)
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.