Recent content by neon-midnight

1. N

Ryzen 7 3700X | Asus B450-F Strix | RX580 | Catalina 10.15.4 | OC 0.5.8 (Continuity and ApplePay support)

I would suggest checking with https://dortania.github.io/GPU-Buyers-Guide/modern-gpus/amd-gpu.html (Radeon 400/500 series (Polaris) Highest Supported OS: Current/Catalina section) and then making sure your OpenCore config.plist is set up correctly in accordance to...
  2. N

Ryzen 7 3700X | Asus B450-F Strix | RX580 | Catalina 10.15.4 | OC 0.5.8 (Continuity and ApplePay support)

So, Wine (and Crossover) in fact does work. Obviously, it is exclusively 64bit and any application that has any 32bit code in it will not work at all. I'm looking into compiling the latest wine with 64bit and MoltenVK support to see if there's any chance of using it to run games with DKVX if...
  3. N

Ryzen 9 3900X + Gigabyte B450 ITX【Mac OS Catalina】

Since all Ryzens are SoCs, it's defined by CPU logic alone. Please note that 1800 mhz is optimal and upper limit of what FCLK can achieve per AMD spec is 3733 Mhz divided by two (good samples can go up to 3800 Mhz (FCLK 1900)). Therefore, there is no reason to go down from 3600 Mhz. @Ryzentosh...
  4. N

Oh, it looks like I missed mentioning it. Alas it didn't help at all :c Lets hope it's not a motherboard issue and changing the GPU will fix it.
  5. N

Hi everyone! I've been really impressed by the information available and the ability to build a AMD hack in 2020. Especially with OC the experience is really good and as a dev I'm really liking the declarative and explicit nature of the configuration process because I can diff config plists and...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.