Recent content by Natale7

1. N

Sound blaster pcie Audigy FX

ok thank you very much for your answer
  2. N

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/kx-audio-driver-sound-blaster-live-and-audigy-series-driver-os-x-ppc-porting-project.2287424/page-2
  3. N

I added a Sounblaster Audigy FX sound card, it no longer detects the sound port on the motherboard and nor the pcie port, do you have any solutions, thank you in advance
  4. N

Giga PHY Intel® I211AT for Monterey

Thanks for your help, tutorial works
  5. N

Giga PHY Intel® I211AT for Monterey

I tried several methods but still no ethernet, the rest works fine...
  6. N

Monterey

here it is, with patience and this forum, Monterey is installed! Thank you !
  7. N

Monterey

I tried but the pc crashes, I realized the bigsur 2 years ago and there I am lost
  8. N

Monterey

Good evening, I would like to install Monterey on my pc, I had succeeded for bigsur but there nothing works you can help me, here is my config, thank you in advance AMD Ryzen 9 3900x Wraith Prism LED RGB ASROCK X570 Pro4 Corsair Mp600 1 To Samsung 860Pro 512Go Toshiba x300 4 To (BULK) G. Skill...
  9. N

no success big sur update

Give me your to check ;)
  10. N

Success Big Sur 11.1 OC 0.6.1 --> Big Sur 11.0.1 it's BETTER !

no it's impeccable, you use your screen for sound?
  11. N

Return to Big Sur 11.0.1 because all the programs are running !
  12. N

After Catalina, here is Big Sur ! add MLB, SystemSerialNumber and SystemUUID
  13. N

Help ! here I have succeeded, good day to all

hello, i followed the whole ryzentosh procedure with opencore 0.5.9 and catalina 10.15.5, it starts on the apple when it finishes loading, a wheel appears and the pc turns off, someone can help me ? thank you in advance. here I have succeeded, good day to all
  14. N

Success !

A huge thank you to Mishaxxx for his precious help and patience!
  15. N

asrock x570m pro4 and Ryzen 9 3900x help me not working

thank you for your answer, how do we do?
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.