Recent content by Naquaada

1. N

Best OSx86 system for my glamourous AMD Opteron

So... I read somewhere that the pci configuration error should be removed by a rollback of the 10.9.0 versions of AppleACPIPlatform.kext and IOPCIFamily.kext. I tried various combinations, this results in a kernel panic. I also tried 10.9.0 IOACPIFamily.kext later, still no success. I also...
  2. N

So, tried some more things, like PCIrootUID=1 and whatever, still no success in Mavericks. I've found a package for the A8N SLI Premium with some BIOS settings and a dsdt.aml, it makes no real difference. Weird, except for my laptop I again have a board which works without dsdt.aml. I've...
  3. N

I had 0x2000 from my old system. I tried 0x3000, (Snow) Leopard still booted, Mavericks stopped again. After removing the npci entry, Snow Leopard didn't boot anymore. I noticed that Clovers config.plist contained a lot of stuff which I never entered, like Intel device ID's and AMD display...
  4. N

Great news! I used Clover 3882 because it is the last one with full 32bit support. I used a Radeon HD6770 as graphics card. The system is configured as iMac10,1. At first the USB ports didn't work, wrong Clover settings. I'm booting from the U3S6 card with Marvell SATA chipset. But now it...
  5. N

What capabilities do the kernels have? AMD on-the-fly patcher, SSE emulators?
  6. N

Thanks. Do you have any information about the hardware requirements? On which systems were your kernels compiled on?
  7. N

I know it makes no sense. But I'm still interested in creating the best system for this board. It's a nostalgic thing. I've used this system for more than four years without reinstallation, and it is still working without problems. The board has an nForce 4 chipset, the BIOS doesn't even have an...
  8. N

Hi there! I'm new in the forum, but a long-time OSx86 user. I made my first build on an AMD Athlon 64 Socket 754 3400+ in March 2006. Later I switched to an Athlon 64 Socket 939, then to an Opteron 185 o'clocked to 3.00 GHz. My gfx card was a ATI Radeon HD2600XT with the weird ability to...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.