Recent content by muscledman94

1. M

Update to 12.3

Can confirm what clover84 wrote. I made same experience. The low graphics performance brought me back to Monterey 12.2.1
  2. M

AMD RYZEN 9 Ryzen 9 5950x - X570 Ultra -RX6900XT - Monterey Beta 3 - OpenCore 0.7.7

How did you solve the brakes? Did you change something at the EFI? Thanks
  3. M

Before updating to Monterey 12.3 Beta (21E5196i)

Made same experience with Monterey 12.3 Beta 3. Crashing and freezing all the time went back to official 12.2.1
  4. M

Intel I211 on Monterey

Is there a generated Kext file available. That would be helpful
  5. M

bye smalltreeintel in Beta 9

Then use this kext I think it was patched by Shaneee or anyone else here. Works fine for me with Beta 9 on Gigabyte X570 Pro Wifi itx
  6. M

[Pre-Release] macOS Monterey

Hey Guys I have installed Monterey Beta 7 sucessful. I'm using the opencore 0.7.3 EFI which my friend AudioGod released for Gigabyte Boards. I did a quite easy process. I processed with OC GEN X a iMac17,1 Profile added all Data in Config.plist and booted again, afterwards I downloaded the Beta...
  7. M

[Pre-Release] macOS Monterey

Hello interessting work. You should release the Kext when you need testers that would be the easiest way.
  8. M

Tri boot opencore 0.7.1

Great Work. Please share your EFI.
  9. M

macOS Monterey Patches Released

Well Done, hope you share your EFI for the public here. Had also success by installing Monterey but have some issues with Audio and Monterey stucks with playing Videos and Songs. Your EFI for Big Sur (Gigabyte Mainboard) is still working great 🙌 👏
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.