Recent content by Mo Al

1. M

MacBook Pro 13.3 in M2 Virtual Machine Hardware Support

So I am hopefully receiving my new MacBook tomorrow and was wondering if installing a VM of windows 11 would be possible and would it have good compatibility with USB devices and also GPU support in windows ?
  2. M

OpenCore 8.0 ---> 8.3 macOS Monterey

or maybe a clean install would be better not sure but then that would mean I have to reinstall windows as well. Been wanting to test out mac OS on the NVMe anyways.
  3. M

OpenCore 8.0 ---> 8.3 macOS Monterey

Hello Everyone, I am currently running open core 8.0 on 12.5 however would like to update my kexts and OpenCore release for more stability. I have alot of added strings to the config.plist. Would someone please help me / guide me through the proper steps whilst not losing all my settings. I can...
  4. M

Intel to AMD instruction Global Patch?

Is there a method to globally patch / add the instruction translation for apps like Matlab, Photoshop, and games like CSGO to be able to launch properly and run properly without crashing. I know there was something done in terminal before to set the global CPU to 5 I've come across this thread...
  5. M

Open Core 8.0 Monterey installation Black Screen 6800XT

OK so after doing some more research I managed to squeeze out some more openCL perfomance gains by applying the Shanee patch and disabling Al grey referring to the last two kernel patches in the config.plist. Still unable to successfully unlock things with my Apple Watch but I will not give up...
  6. M

ok so I enabled trim thank you. The system still stalls a little when loading due to the sync timing of the SSD, Ive attached a photo in verbose. Everything else works like audio ethernet wifi and Bluetooth ( connected to my AirPods just fine). I fixed the hard drives by adding them to the...
  7. M

I formatted it using GUID APFS. How do I enable trim support? SetApfsTrimTimeout is set to -1. I am going to try adding the NVMEFix and Express not sure what they do ill give it a go.
  8. M

Also my drives show up as external. I know how to fix this just need to add the root from device properties and add the internal string I forgot where the guide is. After that I just have to fix the power play tables from my device properties for the 6800 xt ----> anyone know the exact power...
  9. M

Could it have to do something with my sata or nvme controller ? EDIT : Ok so I figured it out by deleting the volume from windows disk management utility because I had it setup as NTFS volume so Mac disk utility wouldn't erase it for some reason. I am now in Monterey everything works like sound...
  10. M

Ok so I got it to boot into the installer however it won’t let me erase and partition any of my drives in disk utility also right before open core starts I get a scheme error for serial index 5 I know this has something to do with missing entries from open core version to version so I’ll look...
  11. M

thank you. I see in the 6800xt.plist you have a lot of B550 stuff unrelated to my x570 board. Also I am trying to use SMBIOS MacPro7,1 which does not have dgpu method I believe. I do however see a EDID 6800 kext that might be useful and I also thought about adding my 6800 to the device...
  12. M

Hello, I was trying to do a fresh hack using Monterey and open core latest 8.0. When trying to boot up the installation from the USB the screen eventually goes black screen and the installation breaks. Im assuming its not detecting or waking my graphics card. I have the pikera mod argument...
  13. M

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

If I am still on open core 7.1 what changes are needed to update to 7.4 I'm on 11.5.2 as well.
  14. M

Razer BlackShark V2 Pro Wireless?

Hello, I have my USB mapped correctly using corptnew was wondering has anyone found a way to make the this wireless headset work through the dongle USB stick which also activates the microphone?
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.