Recent content by mjgha

1. M

Bluetoothfixup Monterey 12.2 bcm94352z

@Edhawk Sorry for the confusion on the two devices. The two devices were the reason for me to wait to update to Monterey. The https://github.com/donatengit/AppleIGB kext solves the ethernet issue. I was just wondering if the bluetoothfixup works on monterey for the bcm94352z. Thank you for the...
  2. M

Bluetoothfixup Monterey 12.2 bcm94352z

Hi all, Now that appleIGC is there for intel 211I I am wondering if the Bluetoothfixup tool is also working well on Monterey with a BCM 94352z. If so I will proceed to update. Thanks.
  3. M

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

@AudioGod Do you use an application MonitorControl (https://github.com/MonitorControl/MonitorControl) to control volume & brightness or Have you managed to have your screen show up as a built-in system? I get no sound when selecting internal speaker.
  4. M

Built in sound instead of HDMI

I get no sound when i select built in speaker. Although i do notice i can adjust the sound these days.. before it would not let me do that. so believe that maybe by playing with alcid setting of apple alc kext?
  5. M

Built in sound instead of HDMI

Question: Is it possible to have your monitor show up as built-in speaker instead of HDMI? Right now I need to use MonitorControl to control audio but was wondering if i can use a built in function.
  6. M

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Awesome! had to indeed add my own USB map and reset USB controller with RHUB. Works great!
  7. M

@AudioGod How compatible do you think your EFI would be for a ASUS Rog Strix x470-i mobo? What are the most important changes that would have to be made? My specs are below (https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/ryzen-7-3700x-asus-rog-strix-x470i-sapphire-nitro-5700xt-oc-7-1.1617/): CPU...
  8. M

Solved MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus + Ryzen R7 5800X +RX 5700XT (OpenCore 0.7.0 EFI)

This GIF needs no other words.. haha Would be awesome to see uncover this magic further :p
  9. M

Post-installation Tweaking/final touches.

Hi all, I have to say my Ryzentosh is running great. Please see link at the end to my success story page with all the specs in details. CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix x470i Graphics: VGA Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT NITRO+ Case: NZXT H200 Wifi-Bluetooth: Bcm94352z. (I was meant...
  10. M

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

I will remove my post and make a new thread.. Better to straight forward indeed... Better for the community. Appreciate your reply anyhow!
  11. M

Temperature spikes Ryzen 7

@rx3700 Is it possible to make this the permanent status in AMD power tools? Ever time I reboot or wake up from sleep it resets to enabled...
  12. M

@rx3700 This did the trick... now running at around 37 degrees... Cheers! @AudioGod also thanks for the feedback as well. In windows it was also around 37. I am still considering changing cooler to make my build more quiet. Fan noise is pretty loud at the moment. Any advice? CPU and case fans...
  13. M

https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/ryzen-7-3700x-asus-rog-strix-x470i-sapphire-nitro-5700xt-oc-0-6-6-big-sur-11-2-2.1617/ My setup 👆. BOIS i was using the second latest firmware as i have having trouble booting with the latest updated
  14. M

Ye I am using the stock Wraith prism cooler.. and was running nothing crazy when i took the screenshot. Thats why i was maybe thinking it could be more to do with not a proper CPU power management? I would assume this cooler would be ok if I was not running anything heavy.. Took another...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.