Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and get support for running macOS on your AMD based computer..

SignUp Now!

Recent content by mjgha

1. M

Temperature spikes Ryzen 7

https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/ryzen-7-3700x-asus-rog-strix-x470i-sapphire-nitro-5700xt-oc-0-6-6-big-sur-11-2-2.1617/ My setup 👆. BOIS i was using the second latest firmware as i have having trouble booting with the latest updated
  2. M

Ye I am using the stock Wraith prism cooler.. and was running nothing crazy when i took the screenshot. Thats why i was maybe thinking it could be more to do with not a proper CPU power management? I would assume this cooler would be ok if I was not running anything heavy.. Took another...
  3. M

Is it normal that the temperature should continuously spike like it does here shown in CPU temperature AMD Power Gadget.
  4. M

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus Rog Strix x470i | Sapphire nitro+ 5700xt | OC 0.6.6. | Big Sur 11.2.2

Been using this computer for little less than a year now and thought I would repost my by now fully functional Ryzentosh. I would say everything for my liking is working once I upgraded to Big Sur. It was from this point I got sleep to work as well. Build specs CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard...
  5. M

broadcom 94352z big sur issue

Yes got it to work, thanks for the guidance.
  6. M

Would just like the run the follow by you.. I have allocated the Bluetooth port at a type 255. Is the Port-status as shown in the image correct for a type 255. For USB this was very clear. Just did not know if is suppose to look like this for internal type 255. Thanks.
  7. M

Day by day learning more! Thank you @Shaneee . For now have not managed yet the complete mapping but adding the SSDT RHUB has already unlocked the missing USB and now bluetooth is back. Will now try to Map properly during the weekend. heading towards the correct direction.
  8. M

Made this through hackintool. How do I know in the end what i can remove internally. I show in previous message in green you saw the External USB that were showing but do not know what i could remove internally. Any how i have injected this kext but not luck for the bluetooth...
  9. M

https://github.com/corpnewt/USBMap Could using this be enough to set it correct?
  10. M

No, this is without the port mapped. Never have had to.
  11. M

MB: Asus Rog Strix X470-I I took a picture of my in hackintool usb setup. This is when i was running oc 6.4. Now it doesnt show the BCM20702A0 anymore on 6.6.
  12. M

No luck, went through every step as in the video... No luck for bluetooth... just the wifi working I have added my EFI below. Also see boot log.. I have tried to make another clean OC 6.6 but still no luck.. It the bluetooth injector is causing some soort of wake failure at first.
  13. M

Help! Updated my opencore to 0.6.6 and am now running the latest big sur update 11.2.2 and i am having a problem now with Bluetooth. Chip set brcm94352z. To get the wifi to work i had to remove the AirPortBrcm4360_Injector. Wifi is up and running now but still no bluetooth. Any ideas? Ive...
  14. M

no success big sur update

Did a clean install and managed
  15. M

no success big sur update

During the Big Sur update half way preparing i get the following: Using OC 6.4 update to the new patches updated all kext to the latest tried to remove airportbrcmfixup kext no luck yet.