Recent content by misterrm

1. M

The best bluetooth dongle / card for Monterey and Ventura

Hello, What is the best bluetooth card or dongle for Monterey and also future Ventura upgrade? Is there any recent card that can be used? I would love to have bluetooth 5.0 Or the old fenvi is still the only way? Currently i am using Asus BT400 but i am not happy with it anymore.
  2. M

Ventura installer asks for password

:) just installed Monterey again on drive, then installed 13.0 again. There was no other way, no clue why. Everything worked out like a charm tho, stage manager was worth the effort
  3. M

Convert my Monterey EFI to work with Ventura

deferred rematching count 2 IOG flags 0x3 (0x51) Thats what i am getting with the EFI you provided. Thank you for help tho. In the meanwhile i managed to boot into graphical installer, i used iMac19,1 smbios. The other parameters seems to be identical as in the config.plist you provided...
  4. M

No luck, i tried every possible combination. I have brand new drive, there was no previous install of os x.
  5. M

Hello, Has anyone else encountered this issue? I have brand new hard disk for install, NVRAM is cleared out, and installer still asks for administrator password. Tried to enter the previous install credentials but it does not work. No clue how to proceed with it.
  6. M

Convert my Monterey EFI to work with Ventura

Hello guys, i recreated my EFI for the latest release of opencore 0.8.2 and i wanted to start 13.0 Beta 2.0 install but i am stuckat error from image Could you be able to have a look at my EFI and tell me if i screwed something up? I have updated all the kexts, tried several productNames, added...
  7. M

Unconsistent stability issues

Hello Guys, So i am using my Ryzentosh for last 1 year, currently at Monterey 12.4 with below specification. I am struggling with weird issue that happens sometimes. I use my Hackintosh for web usage mostly. I have only few applications on it, i think this issue might be safari related but i...
  8. M

Recommended in-built bluetooth card for Monterey

Hello Shane, Thank you. I will get the same card then. I wonder if you are affected by the monterey bluetooth bug. Some people (including me) has issues with bluetooth after sleep.
  9. M

MSI Board Cant Upgrade to Monterey

I recommend you to switch to Asus or Gigabyte motherboard. I had X570A-PRO and just bought X570 Aorus master. Much faster boot time and much more helpful info / ready EFI folders to download from internet. MSI stinks.
  10. M

Recommended in-built bluetooth card for Monterey

Hello, I know there is many bluetooth dongles that are just fine, but i want to have in-built bluetooth PCI/PCI-E card that is natively supported by Monterey 12.1+ onwards. I have found BCM94360CD cards with PCI adapter and also FENVI T919 which has the same chip inside i believe. Do you...
  11. M

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Okay, thank you very much. I'll order aquantia card and will let you know. Just wanted to make extra sure as i am veeery unlucky with gathering parts for hackintosh builds.. :(
  12. M

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Guys is there any update in terms of X570 built in LAN network card? Is there still no support for that? :( I dont want to use USB > RJ45 cards, i have bad feelings about them. Is there any PCI / PCI-E LAN network adapter that is natively supported by Monterey onwards?
  13. M

Hello! I have x570 aorus master board and i wonder if i can use your EFI and USB maps. Could you please advise?
  14. M

macOS Monterey Patches Released

I am using x570A Pro with oldest bios possible and i was running my 4 NVMe drives without any issues on Big sur, monterey 12.0.1 / 12.1
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.