Recent content by Mike

1. M

[SOLVED] Sleep/wake issue on MSI B350m gaming pro motherboard

Hey paparotto, cheers for the tip on the BIOS update I'll have a closer look. I did create my own amd-usb.kext but ended up disabling all the ports on XCH0 to do so. I might have another look in the future but otherwise it's okay for now. The kext I used was killXHC0.kext, I got it from here...
  2. M

Hey, I believe this is a reporting problem - I have 2933MHz ram and have 1467MHz reported in OSX. The number seems to show up as half what you see in the BIOS. Having said that I am actually not sure - the BIOS reports correctly (I'm using XMP) and the machine works pretty fast.
  3. M

rx5700xt best kexts, arguments and settings

I meant 3000 that was a typo I've got the the same iMacPro1,1 so that all sounds good.. Not run GeekBench before so I'm not going to be much help otherwise - good luck though!
  4. M

rx5700xt best kexts, arguments and settings

Aside from running npci=0x300 and agdpmod=pikera boot flags to get the system booting I've had no issues with my RX5700XT What SMBIOS are you using? What benchmarking tool are you using?
  5. M

Disabling all XHC0 ports seems to have fixed the issue, my computer now sleeps and wakes! Only caveat is that it takes 20 seconds or so for the sleep to kick in (at which point the fans/lights shutdown)
  6. M

Bit of an update, I haven't got sleep working yet but have tried the following: - Mapping out ports for XHC0 controller -Using trulyspinach's AMD CPU Power Management - Disabling wake on USB I haven't been able to map out my other USB controller PTXH, will try this next..
  7. M

Hi everyone, I've got a mostly successful build now, the specs are: Ryzen 5 1600 cpu MSI B350m gaming pro motherboard RX 5700XT gpu 16gb Corsair 3200mhz ram 500gb samsung 860 evo ssd OpenCore 0.5.9 The main thing I haven't been able to get working is sleep/wake, does anyone know how to...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.