Recent content by Max

1. Max

Solved High Sierra 10.13.6!!! Karnel Panic After 1 Year without Problems

I solved the mouse issue by changing the usb port 2.0 to one that has 3.0. Also I reinstalled High Sierra and now everything is working fine again. Im using the EFI folder you provided here with no changes. Thanks for your help Shaneee!!!
  2. Max

Too late I already reinstalled macOS. I found some articles on the internet talking about a corruption on APFS framework and none of the cases was solved. The only solution was to reinstall High Sierra and that's what I did. Luckily I was saving most of my work on 3 different hard drives. The...
  3. Max

No issues at all. Installed Windows on a dedicated Hard Drive 1TB just to play games and for video production ocasionally. macOS is my main system so everytime I turn on the PC it goes directly to High Sierra then when problems like this happens I just need to hit F12 while booting and chose to...
  4. Max

Your EFI Is working. At least until the part I have to select a language before the macOS Instalation. My mouse is frozen. Any suggestions to make it work???
  5. Max

Here is my BIO settings just in case:
  6. Max

Nothing that I could think of. Everything always worked fine: Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Logic etc... Once I tried to update Open Core but got another Kernel panic so I came back to this old EFI folder. I always postponed Apples notification to update High Sierra because I was too afraid to lose...
  7. Max

Yes the videos I send you is with your updated EFI folder. I noticed my Open Core menu changed a bit so I guess your EFI folder is in full effect now unfortunately with this kernel panic.
  8. Max

Did my best. Screen moves too fast.
  9. Max

Just to clarify I replaced my EFI folder on my hard drive for the one you send me. Still get the same error
  10. Max

Yes I did that too but still got the same error: Like a said before I use a usb as a EFI folder backup. The EFI folder I posted here is a couple weeks old now I got the current EFI folder that used to work till last night It got even the open core boot logs in it. Maybe it can help:
  11. Max

No Success. Stuck on black screen after selecting external EFI folder. I noticed is taking a longer time to load Open Core menu.
  12. Max

All of sudden now I get a karnel panic while trying to boot. It's been a while since my last high sierra update. I was afraid that if I update Open Core, Kexts and High Sierra my system would crash. Well it happened anyway (Wonder if Apple is creating this type of bugs?). I noticed before that...
  13. Max

High Sierra 10.13.6 (17G12034) Working But with Interface Audio Problems Using AMD FX 8350 CPU (Nvidia Web Driver - Pascal)

Sorry I posted in the wrong section. Im not able to find the option to remove this thread or change. If any moderator see this feel free to make the change
  14. Max

High Sierra 10.13.6 (17G12034) Working But with Interface Audio Problems Using AMD FX 8350 CPU (Nvidia Web Driver - Pascal)

Hi Im able to run mac high sierra 10.13.6 (17G12034) and the lattest security update with my AMD FX 8350 CPU and GTX 1070 nvidia GPU. The thing is this: Everything seems fine and working. I even installed Logic Pro X 10.4.8, Adobe Photoshop 2020, After Effects 2020 & Illustrator 2020. Audio...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.