Recent content by mattc

1. M

Tutorial macOS Big Sur on VMware Workstation with OpenCore

Okay my noob error. I solved i solved it by creating a second disk.
  2. M

Hey, I have been trying, and I get stuck installing, in the virtual machine with the disk being locked. Thanks for any advice, M
  3. M

New here, testing things

Hey, I used Macs for many years until Windows8 came along. And now I am playing with MacOS on my laptop, for browser testing purposes. I got a copy of Catalina working in Virtual Box last night. Not perfect but good enough. Of course, if I can get it fully working I'll be happier. Maybe...
  4. M

Nice, would this work with virtual box?
  5. M

HP Envy

Well thank you for your response. In the interim i found a copy of Catalina that runs on my laptop. It lacks wi-fi and sound. And the maps app doesn't work. Otherwise it's great. Maybe there is another disc image that would be better... And no need for anything serious, i have a perfectly good...
  6. M

HP Envy

Hey all, Would my system work? Device name DESKTOP-O2EL0M1 Processor AMD Ryzen 7 4700U with Radeon Graphics 2.00 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB Thanks, M
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.