Recent content by MartinW

1. M

0.5.9 to 6.2?

Check DummyPowerManagement in the docs. It's moved to a different place in the config and will more than likely cause a kernel panic if you don't move it. Certainly did for me anyway.
  2. M

AMD USB Port Mapping

You're doing one better than me - I can't even get sleep to work. And that's with port mapping. I know my motherboard has some funky ITE device which is beleived to be related to RGB lighting (which I couldn't care less about) so maybe that's preventing sleep?
  3. M

A bit lost on post-install: Gigabyte X570 Ultra

So, given no response on this I thought I'd post an update that should be useful to other people. You can see my specific motherboard above. I have not yet been successful in disabling my NVidia GPU without causing a kernel panic on the AMD GPU. I don't know why this is, but it's not just me...
  4. M

A bit lost on post-install: Gigabyte X570 Ultra

Hi everyone. I should first say that this isn't my first Hackintosh, I've been doing them on and off since around 2010 and I recently converted my old PC (which was Intel) using a vanilla OpenCore. I also use a MacBook Pro daily for work. I've followed the Dartania guide and got 10.15.7...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.