Recent content by maclinux1960

1. M

Ventura beta 6 bootable by AMD FX-6300 hackintosh after OCLP 0.5.0

Hello @jsl2020 , I have also an AMD FX and the same Mobo, but 4300. How did you patch the CPU with legacy BIOS for Ventura? With Monterey I used the same CPU Patch from your config.plist, see my attach config.plist. Greetings from Germany, maclinux1960
  2. M

Success - Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 / FX 8350 / Nvidia GTX 690 / OC 0.7.6 - Big Sur 11.6.2 & Monterey 12.1

Hallo Edhawk, I have a AMD FX 4300 on a BIOS Mobo (no UEFI like your Mobo). I have tried your EFI with the CPU Patch from jsl2000. Does Monterey support your GPU (Nvidia GTX 690) without NVIDIA Patch from Chris1111? And is the SMBIOS MacPro6.1 the right SMBIOS for Kepler? Regards maclinux
  3. M

Solved Cant get R9 390 to change device ID

Hello bbutlerau, I tried what you made, but it didn't work. Here is my spoof.aml to point at the GFX0 what I called SPOOF.dsl and compiled as SPOOF.aml and included to ACPI: DefinitionBlock ("", "SSDT", 2, "DRTNIA", "AMDGPU", 0x00001000) { External (_SB_.PCI0.PEG0, DeviceObj) Scope...
  4. M

App Store Crash

Hello a6666, but you know that this Solution with the changed "libvDSP.dylib" only works up to Catalina and not on BigSur. Has anyone an Idea howto solve the Problem on BigSur? Greetings from Germany, maclinux1960
  5. M

[Noobie] macOS Big Sur 11.0.1 (20B29)

Hello, buy an NVIDIA 710 GT, around 39 EURO, that works out of the box with ElCapitan to BigSur and is s cheap Solution to solve the Problem. Greetings from Germany, maclinux1960
  6. M

ALC892 No way to get any sound

Hello Seyven, your Audio is supported, see: https://github.com/acidanthera/applealc/wiki/supported-codecs Here what I found: Realtek ALC892 0x100302, layout 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 12, 15, 16, 17, 18, 28, 31, 90, 92, 97, 99 Try all id's in the boot args with changing the alcid like alcid=2...
  7. M

[EB]#LOG:EXTIBS:START] - Opencore

Hello AppleManDos, I will try to install public beta (eqal beta 4) with the config.plist. Let's see what happens. maclinux1960 Update: It crashed again during install Stage 2. I realy need to wait until the new OpenCore cpu-patches get released.
  8. M

Hello AppleManDos, did you realy only use the boot arg: -v npci=0x3000 debug=0x100 keepsyms=1 and nothing else? Which Big Sur Beta did you install? Big Sur Beta 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 or did you install the public Beta? I have downloaded Big Sur Beta 1 and Big Sur Public Beta. Greetings from...
  9. M

Nice to see, seems that your not the only one who has success with the AMD RX 560 GPU. But nobody with NVIDIA Kepler like GT710, GT730 or other. What for a Plattform SMBIOS did you use? iMacPro 1,1 or somwthing else? I got on VMware Player Big Sur Beta running. Now I only need to clone it to...
  10. M

Thankyou for sharing the Kext, I still had the old XLNCFixUSB.Kext and it still works. Later I will make the next Try and then I will report.
  11. M

Hello Pehem17260, thankyou for your Reply. The only Kext is missing is "DisableEHCI.kext". I also use an other hfs.efi. If you would send the missing Kext, then I take a new Start. Greetings from Germany, maclinux1960 Update 1 I tried your config.plist without "DisableEHCI.kext" and it...
  12. M

Hello Pehem17260, did you come into the Installer und do get stuck before the Hackintosh can boot into the Installer? I used this modified cpu-patch whre you can boot into BigSur Beta 1 and 4 (others I don't have), what is attached as 15h_16h.plist . For your config.plist use the setting what...
  13. M

To save the Log won't work, because the Installer crashes and then I get a black Screen, then I get a short Error Message. After the short Message the Hackintosh shuts down.
  14. M

Yes, but it is frustrating when after 2 Minutes later the Hackintosh crashes. Now I make with Copy Cloner a Copy of my Catalina SSD and then (tommorow) I will try to make an Update with the Big Sur Installer, so that the first Install Stage can't crash anymore. When I don't make the Success...
  15. M

Yes, I changed the CPU-patch with 20.99.99, I can boot to the InstallScreen. I can also formate my SSD, but when I start the Installation, after 2 Minutes it crashes and I don't know why.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.