Recent content by lukakeiton

1. L

macOS Monterey Patches Released

you are wright! so sorry, corrected posted!
  2. L

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

I have some interesting news! It results that my first mobo can't shut down properly with your bios options (and no changed made effect). However, my mobo has died when trying to boot with four sticks of ram. So, I asked for a new one, it is under warranty and the new one, with same bios...
  3. L

No cosmetics for me :cautious: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  4. L

Nice patches! Everything is working smoothly!
  5. L

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Installed 11.5.1 with no trouble. Also updated to new patches and working smoothly.
  6. L

let me test! thanks! I love you! and your advices too!! :)
  7. L

@AudioGod I need some help with Monterey. I can reach the installer, but on first boot of Macintosh HD, It appears an error like "No port micro restart ( we don't support SMC on this platform)" and then pc reboots. I have no idea how to face this problem, I have installed via software and via...
  8. L

Big thanks for your publish. I would like to add some comments: If planning to install Windows 11, as dual boot, activate fTMP (OpenCore and macOS works) in Advanced -> AMD fTMP configuration -> TMP Device Selection -> Firmware TMP Cosmetics changes at first page still working without any...
  9. L

@AudioGod I have bought NTFS for Mac and it works like a charm this m2 at 4.0!
  10. L

Sorry for long time inactive... I am not able to test it because I have installed Windows on that m2... I am looking for free app that allows me to write to ntfs volumes
  11. L

Well... maybe samsung 980 pro 2tb at pcie 4.0 working properly impress you? 🤣
Top Bottom