Recent content by lukakeiton

1. L

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Thank you for your EFI. I have a comment for you, SMCSuperIO.kext does not work for AMD CPUs, so you can remove it.
  2. L

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

All problems solved reinstalling macOS. Now, everything works as it should. @Shaneee I have red my gpu is not compatible with ResBAR on windows due to drivers. Is there any improvement on macOS?
  3. L

When booted with oc 075, a new kernel extension from apple had installed. When i did that, not even mac model appears. I will take a look again
  4. L

Message to anyone on this thread planing to update to OC 0.7.5: RestrictEvents.kext is broken, we just need to wait until update. Windows partition/disk not showing on OC selector: To fix that, just add a new entry as String on Misc -> BlessOverride -> \EFI\Microsoft\Boot\bootmgfw.efi Just...
  5. L

With those values, it boots. Any info that you want to know?
  6. L

I am on 075 now. However, no boot with ResBAR quirk enabled. If you want I test more, just tell me.
  7. L

You are right! With new version of bluetoolfixup, bt works again!
  8. L

So sorry to reading that... I hope you back asap!
  9. L

macOS Monterey installed successfully, updating from Big Sur. However, there are some things that had stopped working: Bluetooth: I am using BCM4360CS2 only for wifi and intel onboard for bluetooth. First, even not plugged, replaces automatically intel bt. So, I am considering to plug Broadcom...
  10. L

I don’t know why, but if I clear keys still can’t play valorant (yeah, call me stupid 🤣) Same efi and same bios settings, but i have to say that it was interesting the tutorial (maybe for others can be used). Anyway, now we have a “guide” to not clearing these keys. Who knows? Maybe in some...
  11. L

mmm are you using win11? This is still curious for me.
  12. L

o_O for me, when I clear all keys, it says TPM and secure boot must be enabled. I will continue researching. Thank you!
  13. L

I don't know others. I only play Valorant and still want to. :p Yes! it is! :)
Top Bottom