Recent content by longcoming

1. L

Which smbios for ryzen 5 3600?

@Edhawk Thanks. Edit:I have updated to 12.3 beta. Interestingly,no kernel panic so far.
  2. L

@Edhawk thanks again for your time. I had two kernel panics even on this efi before posting this. I have installed xcode etc,ı don't want to start from scratch. I am on 12.2 Monterey. Is there any workaround for these kernel panics?
  3. L

The efi is similiar to my config.I edited it. here you go,thanks in advance. I checked with ocvalidate,no issues.
  4. L

Thanks @Edhawk for your replies. I am using Msi b450m pro m2 max mobo. I had installed Monterey,after updating to 12.2 the problem started. I am using opencore 0.7.7 It is a random kernel panic. Sometimes pc boots,sometimes doesn't with the same kernel panic. When ı unclick...
  5. L

What should ı infer from this kernel panic? panic(cpu 0 caller 0xffffff801752ea8c): "The global payload bytes pointer is NULL\n" @apfs_vfsops.c:2218 Panicked task 0xffffff8b6e74e670: 110 threads: pid 0: kernel_task Backtrace (CPU 0), panicked thread: 0xffffff903b036aa0, Frame : Return Address...
  6. L

I am using Imac pro 1.1 smbios. The pc was working fine yesterday. Today ı had two kernel panics. I want to ask whick smsbios ı can use. My GPU is sapphire rx 590
  7. L

Ryzen 5 3600X - Gigabyte X570 Gaming X - Upgrade From Big Sur to Monterey Help Please

You are welcome,at first ı wa a little worried that ı did something bad seeing you not able to boot. Anyway,I am happy that you can run Monterey in the end.
  8. L

Help me in the process of making an Hackintosh

I live in Turkey,the situation is worse here because of the economy.
  9. L

Help me in the process of making an Hackintosh

If ı were you,ı would sell the nvidia card and buy an amd one. That would be more power-efficient and plain.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.