Recent content by locxu

1. L

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Hi, I tried to remap usb by USBToolBox on Windows, but hackintosh can not boot into home screen with new USBMap.kext. Do I need to change port name or something? I checked your USBMap.kext, there's a lot different with the kext create with USBToolBox, such as keys value. For example, in your...
  2. L

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Hi @AudioGod, I used your EFI with X570 Aorus Master, 5950X, 6800 XT, so far everything good, just 2 problems: there’s no pci devices shown in PCI devices list, and the more important is, I can not connect over 3 usb devices, if connect 4th device or more, there’s always error “USB Accessories...
  3. L

Anyone tried to use Thunderbolt add-in card with Aorus Master? I used @AudioGod EFI with Gigabyte Titan Ridge card, even though the card doesn’t show up in pcie list or Thunderbolt/USB 4, but it works, detect both usb c and thunderbolt devices. The only problem is it doesn’t support hot plugged...
  4. L

Since they add 2 more USB ports to X570S, do I need to modify the usb map?
  5. L

Thanks for reply bro. I saw your instructions with X570 Aorus Master, but I wonder will everything work with recent released X570S (not X570) Aorus Master too? Do I need to create another SSDT for this board?
  6. L

Hi everyone, just wonder is there anyone try Audiogod’s EFI on X570S Aorus Master?
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.