Recent content by Lisang

1. L

After updating Big Sur Beta5, booting becomes very slow

The boot speed is very slow, it takes 3 minutes or more to enter the desktop,Is there a solution?
  2. L

[EB]#LOG:EXTIBS:START] - Opencore

B550 motherboard requires SSDT-CPUR Link A pre-made version is provided here
  3. L

[EB]#LOG:EXTIBS:START] - Opencore

You can try the following solution Link Or try to disable SIP Bigsur needs to set csr-active-config to FF0F0000
  4. L

Big Sur Public Beta on ASRock X570 Taichi

The boot volume is displayed as Preboot and can be changed by modifying the name of the Preboot partition
  5. L

Ryzen 2600X|Asus ROG X470 i | RX470 | Catalina 10.15.6 | OC 0.6.0

我的系统: 处理器:Ryzen 5 2600X 主板:Asua ROG X470i 显卡:蓝宝石RX470D公版(通过刷BIOS变成RX470) 内存:cuso 16G 2666 * 2(超频至3600) 网络:英特尔®以太网控制器I211 + WIFI6 AX200 硬盘:三星970EVO 250G(Windows安装盘)+海力士PC601 +紫光S1 240G(Catalina安装盘) 使用的Kext: AMDRyzenCPUPowerManagement.kext AppleALC.kext itlwmx.kext Lilu.kext NVMeFix.kext...
  6. L

Big Sur- need help!

Can fix the USB mapping easily, I will try to use SSDT
  7. L

Big Sur- need help!

I’m a novice and I can’t install Big Sur cleanly, I always get an error message My system: CPU: 2600X Motherboard: ROG X470i Graphics card: RX470 The error message and EFI have been uploaded to the attachment I would be very grateful if anyone could help me
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.