Recent content by Letrix

1. Letrix

Tutorial macOS Big Sur on VMware Workstation with OpenCore

It's on an HDD. I also installed another VM from a 'russian torrent tracker' that had Big Sur before and it booted in less than 1 minute on HDD but it had terrible performance, thats why I wanted to try this one. Specs: EDIT: I also made a VM using a physical Hackintosh High Sierra (drive...
  2. Letrix

I managed to install on a VM and boot successfully, and it has really slow performance. I would try to install VMware tools but it takes 10 minutes to boot to OS because of the amount of errors while booting and the CPU usage is high. Probably the same errors AudioGod mentioned. Any way to stop...
  3. Letrix

What does have better performance, Catalina or Big Sur? I want to use it to test React Native 0.64 apps and it requires Xcode 12 only available for Catalina and up, and I get compile errors for 0.63+ apps on High Sierra with XCode 10. Also, a little off-topic, would be better to try Catalina...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.