Recent content by lesnico

1. lesnico

hi from france

Salut ! C'est cool de voir un autre français ici :) So basically, don't try to make a hackintosh with an nvidia graphic card. Only a few are compatible and only up to High Sierra. You'll need an AMD card! You can check all the information you need on the Dortania guide.
  2. lesnico

AMD Adobe Fixes

Please read the original subject here: https://www.macos86.it/topic/4822-photoshop-and-after-effects-cc-2021-amd-hackintosh-fix/ It states that premiere pro 2021 still need new fixes. You have to create an account and post a few message on the forum in order to unblock the downloads.
  3. lesnico

Hello everyone!

Hey, welcome to the forum! I don't know what programs you're using but I can tell you that everything has been working like a charm for me with Ableton Live 11 Suite. I'm using plugins too, mainly the arturia collection and some other instruments (EZDrummer2, EZKeys, Native instruments fm8...
  4. lesnico

Broadcom WiFi works, BT doesn’t

Good luck! it's always best to be up to date :) Don't hesitate if you need some help with usbmap ;)
  5. lesnico

Broadcom WiFi works, BT doesn’t

Hey, I've had the same issue yesterday trying to make a bcm94360ng work with bluetooth. It turns out I had to use usbmap and use the menu option 'Generate ACPI to reset RHUBS'. I then compiled the als output file and added it to my efi folder. After a reboot, I was able to see it on usbmap and...
  6. lesnico

AMD Adobe Fixes

I've finally managed to make it work with the libfakeintel.dylib method described above. It's rather easy but the instructions can be quite unclear so here's what I did: Disable SIP (recovery > terminal > csrutil disable or with the opencore tool) and reboot into macOS Download Adobe Creative...
  7. lesnico

MSI mag x570 tomahawk wifi - Big Sur OpenCore 0.7.0

You should start with a fresh opencore 0.7.0 install. My config.plist has nothing special to be fair, i've just followed the guide at dortania and it worked like a charm. For the audio tho, if you're using AppleALC, make sure to use the following boot-arg: alcid=51. I don't know why but by...
  8. lesnico

Update: Internal sound now works fine. Mic input also works. I've manualy created my SSDTs for a better stability Removed AirportItlwm.kext & intelBluetoothFirmware.kext as I don't need them and they are quite unstable. I'm waiting for a BCM94360NG wifi m2 module to arrive in order to be able...
  9. lesnico

MSI mag x570 tomahawk wifi - Can't disable RTX3080 fe

As I explained on the main port, the only solution that works for me is to add the following entry on my config.plist (Root -> DeviceProperties -> Add) device_type string VGA compatible controller It's working but my boot time is extremely long with this solution (almost 2 minutes). I've...
  10. lesnico

Sorry I've just checked and it isn't that long, I guess it's more like the behaviour your gpu is having haha, i'm becoming paranoid hahaha No problems, thanks a lot for taking the time to try and help me, I appreciate it ;)
  11. lesnico

From what I've gathered on internet and when I added the device_type in my config.plist, the 'display' entry shouldn't be visible... The biggest issue yet is that I can't go to sleep with the RTX still activated (or at least it takes a reaaaaly long time). edit: another thing, when I boot to...
  12. lesnico

I've disconnected the HDMI cable pluged into my RTX3080 but still nothing. I've tried with both solutions. I've discovered something tho, when I go to system informations > Graphic/Displays, it shows my card on the wrong pci-e slot : It also take like 20/30seconds to show the content of this...
  13. lesnico

Hello everyone, lesnico from France :)

Hello everyone, I'm lesnico, from France. I've been interested in Hackintosh for a long time but didn't have compatible components to do it. With the numerous lockdown we've had, I've saved enough money to build myself a powerful computer mainly dedicated to music production (Ableton) and web...
  14. lesnico

Hello everyone, I've succeeded at installing MacOS Big Sur on my computer and for the most part, it works great! You can see my topic here : https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/msi-mag-x570-tomahawk-wifi-big-sur-opencore-0-7-0.1848/ I've got one big issue however that I can't seem to...
  15. lesnico

MSI mag x570 tomahawk wifi Hey everyone, this is my first hackintosh. I've been working on it for a week. Everything has been done by following the various guides at Dortania and by browsing google. I'm happy to announce that, so far, everything seems to be working pretty well. No weird issues...
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.