Recent content by leon_kls

1. L

[Help] Firewire Audio - Mojave 10.14.6

Looking for a related problem on Internet, I've found some other user got problems with the MR816x and the fix was to get correctly set the IRQs (but they were using Intel CPU). I've look this thread in InsanelyMac but I'm not sure this is my problem...
  2. L

Happy year everybody, still having troubles with my Stienberg MR816x using my Ryzentosh. This is the crash report, maybe somebody knows whats is not working there :( Thanks in advance
  3. L

Leon_KLS' B550 Aorus Pro | Ryzen 3700x | RX 580 | Mojave 10.14.4

Got my Wifi and Bluetooth card installed and working. It's a 2014's MacBook Air card installed on a PCI-e Adapter (this one) and it's working (as USB but it's working) with AirDrop, Wifi and Bluetooth. However, I can't get it Handoff to work, any ideas?
  4. L

Hi guys and girls, after two weeks working on my new Mac (Leon_KLS Ryzentosh), I can't get my MR816x card to work. I have thought that perhaps it is necessary to define my FireWire card (Syba SD-PEX300009) in the devices of my config.plist but, no matter how much I add them, they do not appear...
  5. L

Hi all, Still having troubles to get my Stienberg Mr816x to work with my Ryzentosh (Mojave 10.14.6). This is the error that I get when try to open the Yamaha FW Control Panel: Full log in the attached zip. Does somebody know why I'm getting this error? Something that I can do to fix that? The...
  6. L

Logic Pro X Crashing With AMD FX-8350 & MSI 970 Gaming

Hy Mayhemkrew! Which Audio interface are you using? Logic is working for me under Mojave with a Steinberg ur22mki (USB). I would try a fresh install using only logic and audio interface and if it's working, try installing pluging by pluging to find out which causes the crash.
  7. L

Thanks @abandon2020 I found this patch in the forum (haven't edit the first post to let you know Davinci was working). For now, I am still struggling to get my audio card working. I have read that it may be a problem with the way AMD manages the cores (sometimes it detects 2 cores, other times...
  8. L

FireWire

Great alutes, I will let you know If I get my MR816x to work (also thought about dongles but I'd prefer to have my USB-C/TB3 port just for my external SSD for my visual footage...)
  9. L

FireWire

Hi Alutes, did you get your Presonus to work on your hackintosh? I'm having the same problem using my Steinberg MR816x (recognized on System information but not showing in sound preferences neither using it own app). I thought it could be something related to the Unknown CPU but can't get it...
  10. L

Hi FisionBoy, yes, this is what i did (haven't posted since last week. I'm working on Davinci now and it's amazing! I still can't get my MR816x working on this Ryzentosh Yamaha FW Control Panel crashes as you can see below, and mr Editor doesn't find any device. So for now I'm using my other...
  11. L

You're right. Changed right now.
  12. L

Installed Davinci 16 and tested raw speed: I will post tomorrow the results using my old MacPro. Meanwhile... Davinci is crashing trying to start.. does anyone knows if there's something I can do to fix that? Kind regards,
  13. L

Hi AMDPush, I've to try it. Just finished installing OS X when posted this. I have installed Cubase (9,5) and Logic Pro X (10.4.2) and seems to be working (no audio output from the MOBO, have to try with the UR after church today), but I'm not having any crash neither freeze on my projects for...
  14. L

Hi everyone, I've successfully get my Ryzen's hack working (writing on it). Here you have my config: OS X Version: 10.14.4 CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x + Corsair Hydro H60 (liquid refrigeration) Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro (ver 1.0) RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury RGB 32GB DDR4 3200MHz Graphics...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.