Recent content by leesurone

1. L

Asus B550-I Monterey problem after the upgrade

The FakePCID kexts cause kernel panic in Monterey, that is your main issue. You also need to map your USB ports to get bluetooth working. My EFI is here although I've made some tweaks since I uploaded it...
  2. L

Monterey Patches Disabling Processor Type in About This Mac?

Hello, has anyone had an issue with the new Monterey kernel patches disabling the processor information in "About This Mac". After changing to them and updating to Monterey on my B500 system it now shows as "processor unknown". I've got the latest version of RestrictEvents. kext and have both...
  3. L

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

It's available for the "I" version as well.
  4. L

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Thanks for that, it turned out the wireless function on the card was the issue. I cleaned and re-seated the card, tried it in another computer and then swappd in another of the same card I had that worked and boom. All good, it was bafflling being the Bluetooth function still worked....Trying to...
  5. L

I have the itx board as well, the post before yours said he had the E model. Usually if USB ports aren’t mapped correctly the wireless will still work because it doesn’t need a USB port, just the Bluetooth bit won’t until you sort out the mapping. I’m thinking I may swap back in the intel card...
  6. L

Right, that quite a while ago sorry and I know better. Asus X570 Rog Strix Gaming I, Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte Radeon 6800 XT, Samsung 980 Pro ! TB, 64 GB Ram
  7. L

Hi AudioGood, great job supporting this thread. Its easy to tell you put a lot of time and effort into helping users, I see you've also helped fill out the forum with uploads etc. Nice work and please keep it up! So now to the real reason I'm posting here right? :p I've got an almost identical...
  8. L

Catalina 10.15.6 | Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro | Ryzen 7 3700X | RX 5700 XT | 32 GB 3200 CL16 | Thunderbolt 3 via AIC | Bluetooth USB-BT400

Great job Alex. I used this posting to successfully set up a similar Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite rig. Besides having to recreate the USBPorts.kext everything worked using your EFI. Bios settings I was able to stay with the generic settings and have no freezes
  9. L

(Solved) Gigabyte B450 I Aorus Pro WIFI Ryzen 5 2600 Stalling on OC 5.8

Thanks for the prompt reply! I've read that bit a few times now because of where it hangs. I just don't understand why in OpenCore 5.7 it boots but not in 5.8. I've got the EC patch in place, I didn't have IRQ conflicts as far as I know, my bios is up to date and I've got Above 4G enabled in it...
  10. L

(Solved) Gigabyte B450 I Aorus Pro WIFI Ryzen 5 2600 Stalling on OC 5.8

Hello, new to the forum but participate in several other Hackintosh sites. I have to admit I'm stumped although I've read the documentation that seem pertinent, clearly I'm missing something and need help to get OpenCore 5.8 running on my Hack. This is my hardware and I've got this setup running...
Top Bottom