Recent content by MrParalyzed

1. MrParalyzed

macOS is cool

macOS is cool
  2. MrParalyzed

Oh, nevermind I was messing up with the preferences and didn't realize I changed my theme. Fixed...

Oh, nevermind I was messing up with the preferences and didn't realize I changed my theme. Fixed it now. Note: Also, sorry for the late reply, I haven't visited this site in months.
  3. MrParalyzed

Why is the website in a different look only in my perspective. If I sign out, the original...

Why is the website in a different look only in my perspective. If I sign out, the original design is back, then I relogin, the weird design is back. :/
  4. MrParalyzed

El Capitan - AMD NO SSE 4.1 Phenom II

They're stored in a different location now. The link below locates to AMD kernels from Snow Leopard to High Sierra. https://files.amd-osx.com/?dir=Kernels
  5. MrParalyzed

help me install yosemite on amd athlon x2 270 with sse3 support

Try placing this in the boot args: npci=0x3000 If still same result, try this too: ncpi=0x2000 Hope this post helped you!
  6. MrParalyzed

Almost getting Big Sur working on VirtualBox on AMD... :) Edit: It didn't work, ran to errors :(

Almost getting Big Sur working on VirtualBox on AMD... :) Edit: It didn't work, ran to errors :(
  7. MrParalyzed

macOS Big Sur is on AMD

Only 17h is supported? Guess I can't try out Big Sur for now.
  8. MrParalyzed

Waiting for Big Sur on AMD Edit: It's here now, but still experimental and no support.

Waiting for Big Sur on AMD Edit: It's here now, but still experimental and no support.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.