Recent content by Landi.erik

1. Landi.erik

Amd cpu hackintosh use Continuity Camera failed in macos ventura 13 (Use iPhone as a webcam no signal/black screen)

I can also say that this does not work for me either, Fenvi T919 on MSI-x470 Gaming Pro Carbon. All other continuity features work but this :(
  2. Landi.erik

Ventura Investigating: Camera Continuity and DRM

Hmm, well I double checked @Shaneee 's EFI folder and he still uses WhateverGreen for his RX6800OC (I have a ref RX6900XT) and he is NOT running UnfairGVA in his boot args or PCI device properties. I tried disabling WhateverGreen which resulted in a black display after user login screen so I...
  3. Landi.erik

Ventura Investigating: Camera Continuity and DRM

Hi AMD OSX fellows, I had a quick couple of questions to pose to the group. Has anyone gotten Camera Continuity working between iPhone and Hackintosh? -Is this a limitation of the hackintosh similar to lack of sidecar functionality because lack of T2 chip? The Camera import function and...
  4. Landi.erik

Update to 12.3

Hi everyone, I've been following this thread very closely as I was having the boot loop issue as well. Every time I looked at the Kernel Panic log it seemed like a new KEXT was failing to load. Eventually I tracked it back to the on board NIC. I have the MSI X470 Gaming Pro Carbon with the Intel...
  5. Landi.erik

Unknown USB Controller (PTXH) + inconsistent USB behavior

Hello AMD-OSX Forum, My name is Erik Landi, I'm a long time follower of the forum and greatly appreciated all the help and guides that the community has provided over the years. I've had my Ryzentosh working since the Catalina days and generally have been very impressed with stability outside...
  6. Landi.erik

Google Drive not supported on this Mac message

Hello everyone, Not sure if anyone found a work around but I wanted to report I did and here are the steps I followed. Currently the App is working 100% functionality with no apparent performance penalty. I'm running 11.5 Beta (20G5033c)
  7. Landi.erik

Unlock with Apple Watch broke Bluetooth

Here is the main Repo on GitHub, remember you just need the injector and don’t need to do anything regarding uploading firmware. That’s what has worked for me. https://github.com/acidanthera/BrcmPatchRAM
  8. Landi.erik

Unlock with Apple Watch broke Bluetooth

Maybe this is a silly suggestion but have you tried resetting your Bluetooth module? Hold down the left shift, and the alt-option keys while clicking the Bluetooth Icon in the menu bar. You should then see the debug menu and click the “reset Bluetooth module.” I know that when I enabled the...
  9. Landi.erik

Is there any information on sleep\wake support for AMD on x570 chipset?

So mine only disabled the second USB chipset that’s attached to the PCIxExpress bus off the CPU. Not the dedicated USB3 lanes that are coming from the Zen CPU itself. My internal USB buses are working fine as well. There is a third option... supposedly you can fix it with USB mapping but it’s...
  10. Landi.erik

Is there any information on sleep\wake support for AMD on x570 chipset?

Hi Guys, I’ve been a member at the old forum and just got up to speed on the new forum after taking a little break (3 months) and I still see this issue popping up everywhere. Well I do have a work around solution, if you can live with half your USB ports (or sometimes all) you can get...
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.