Recent content by Kushino

1. K

5900x - RX6800 black screen

I tried your config.plist, but nothing changes. Instead, regarding the screenshot, the only thing that changes is the absence of the .aml files. Anyway, previously I had a config for Ventura, which didn't need all those .aml files that are in the screenshot. I also removed npci=0x3000 cause...
  2. K

sorry, the site didnt let me upload the zip here’s the git repo https://github.com/kvshino/ryzentosh nb: the config is a little bit different from the one i provided here, the newest is this one(not the github one)
  3. K

Hi, as the title suggests, im having this problem: the computer shows a blackscreen after a lot of verbose strings. Ryzen 9 5900x Asus B550M Plus Samsung 980 pro 512gb 32gb ram (16gb x 2) 3200MHz AMD Radeon RX6800 Thanks in advance! Here's the efi + some screens (cant make em better, i've...
  4. K

Stuck at "IOG flags 0x3 (0x51)" Monterey 12.3.1

yessir, it restarts during the console log of MacOS, so opencore loads correctly MacOS.
  5. K

Thanks a lot! It works BUT everytime I boot it up, it restarts. Then, at the second attempt, boots fine. Do you know why?
  6. K

Hello, as the title says, I'm stucked here: Here is my current build: Ryzen 5 3600 Asus B550m plus Sapphire Radeon RX6600 8GB Corsair 16gb ddr4 3000mhz I'm not new in the community.. actually I've had the same build with a GTX 670(instead of the RX6600) perfectly working with macOS Big Sur...
  7. K

"Poor graphics" on the notification center

On "About my mac" it shows my GPU (GTX 670) and my display model...
  8. K

"Poor graphics" on the notification center

Hi guys, I recently installed macOS Bis Sur 11.2.3 on my pc, and I immediately found out that the notification center doesn’t have antialiasing. What do you think is the problem? Cpu: Ryzen 5 3600 Mb: Asus B450F GPU: GTX 670 2gb Thanks in advance! Oops, i’m currently running the latest ver of...
  9. K

“Poor” graphics on notification center

Hi guys, I recently installed macOS Bis Sur 11.2.3 on my pc, and I immediately found out that the notification center doesn’t have antialiasing. What do you think is the problem? Cpu: Ryzen 5 3600 Mb: Asus B450F GPU: GTX 670 2gb Thanks in advance! Oops, i’m currently running the latest ver of...
  10. K

B450-F & GTX 670 black screen on boot

Nothing... like the DP and the dvi Any ideas?
  11. K

B450-F & GTX 670 black screen on boot

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 Motherboard: B450-F Ram: 16GB 3000MHz GPU: Nvidia GTX 670 2gb Hi y'all. I'm trying to install Big Sur on my pc, and it goes black after this: What can I do? I'm trying everything. I've a completely working mojave install, and I've used iMacPro1,1 as SMBIOS on mojave and on...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.