Recent content by kowabounga

1. K

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

I have replaced OpenHPSPlus.efi for HFSPlus.efi and modify config.plist. Disconnect all usb except mouse, keyboard and usb bootable. I reset my bios settings and restart to enter same settings laid out on page one. Same result ... Maybe I need to try with another ssd or use NVMeFix.kext I don't...
  2. K

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Sorry, I have updated my signature, I have checked the ssd has the latest firmware. I can reach the installer menu, when I select install Big sur and select the hard drive and go next. I return immediately to the menu installer.
  3. K

Hello, First thank you for the tutorial unfortunately I can't do the installation of big sur. The installer crashes when I select disk to use. I own a nvme 970 evo plus, which I format into APFS. I have updated the motherboard bios, make all the configurations in the bios. I confess that I don't...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.