Recent content by khevinski014

1. K

Ryzen 5 3500x - MSI B450M Mortar Max - Catalina 10.15.6

I've been running this system for a few months already and thought of sharing here. Everything was working well except for the sleep that doesn't wake up if there's a USB 2.0 device plugged into the XHC0 port. Tried looking for fix but no luck. Anyway, I'm not using those ports so sleep/wakeup...
  2. K

Ryzen 9 3900X, ASRock X570 ITX/TB3, Sapphire RX 5500 Pulse, Catalina

I’m looking at the ioexplorer and i can see that my sata controller has the same name with my 3 usb ports in XHC0 (the PRT1-3 ports) maybe that’s the reason? I’m trying to find a way to rename them but haven’t found any. Will try to find hard when I have a time.
  3. K

Ryzen 9 3900X, ASRock X570 ITX/TB3, Sapphire RX 5500 Pulse, Catalina

@Aluveitie are you able to find a way to get the XHC0 working? That's the only issue I'm having for a perfect hackintosh. I have'nt deactivated it yet through SSDT as it works fine, the issue will only arise if there's a USB 2.0 device connected to it when system is going to sleep. Having USB...
  4. K

AMD XHC0 issue

So i have built a Catalina 10.15.6 Ryzen hackintosh and everything works as expected except for the below When I map my USB using a kext, XHC0 ports wont show the device connected on Finder When there's a USB 2.0 device connected to XHC0 ports, sleep will not let me wake the system up and a...
  5. K

Ryzen 3500x |msi b450m mortar max|oc0.57|catalina 10.15.4

T Tried your USB Map again and this time I used the iMacPro1,1 SMBIOS. Still no luck. I guess I have to leave it as it is, since I still have USB ports in the front panel.
  6. K

Thanks for the response. With your USB Map are you able to get sleep/wakeup working when there is USB 2.0 device plugged on the port beside the ethernet port? EDIT: I mean are you able to wake the system from 0RPM fans when there's a USB2.0 device plugged onto the XHC0 ports?
  7. K

Hi @wodeyaocai1 , Thanks, will try later. Seems like I also need to edit this plist as I'm using MacPro7,1. Using iMacPro1,1 won't let me sign in to iMessage. Maybe you could also help me with that? I can only get iMessage working when using MacPro7,1 and iMac18,2 SMBIOS. EDIT: Update- tried...
  8. K

So after fiddling around, here's what's happening. If i have nothing plugged in any of the XHC0 Ports the computer sleeps fine. If i have any USB 3.0 device plugged in any of the XHC0 ports the computer also sleeps fine. If a have USB 2.0 device (keyboard, mouse, headphones) plugged in any of...
  9. K

I think thats for USB Power. For mapping it’s either the amd-usb-map.kext or the ssdt-uiac.aml
  10. K

Hi, Ive got the same motherboard (mortar max) and CPU (3500x) like yours and also having an issue with wake up. If i set on bios to wake the system with usb, i need to press the keyboard twice, if i set it to OS, usb doesn’t wake up the system. I need to press the power button to wake up. I...
  11. K

Help iServices on iMacPro1,1

Hi, So I was able to install Catalina 10.15.6 using opencore, however, I’m having an issue getting iMessage working whenever I’m using iMacPro1,1 SMBIOS. But if i use iMac18,2 or MacPro7,1 it’s working fine. I really like the iMacPro1,1 SMBIOS as my benchmark scores are higher when using it...
  12. K

Help OCS: No Schema

Hi, thanks for your response. Tried that site but still the issue persists. I instead recreated my opencore efi using the release version and its now solved.
  13. K

Help OCS: No Schema

Hi everyone, So ive got my hack successfully working but I’m annoyed when bootng as im seeing OCS: No Schema for Block 1 index, context <DeviceProperties>!
  14. K

【Mac OS 11 Big Sur】 Ryzen 7 3700X + ASUS TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING

Hi Thanks, how bout removing the Platform info?
  15. K

【Mac OS 11 Big Sur】 Ryzen 7 3700X + ASUS TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING

Hi can you share your EFI folder? Thanks a lot.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.