Recent content by kbnomad

1. K

Digital Audio Out switches to lowest quality - garbled during facetime

I have an issue with Digital Audio Out switching to the lowest quality (Audio Midi Setup) when calling on facetime. I change it to the highest quality but it always reverts back to 16-bit 32Khz which outputs garbage audio. I have to manually switch the format back on Audio MIDI Setup while on...
  2. K

Opencore 0.7.5 Big Sur 11.6.1 / Monterey 12.0.1 SSDT-XHC.aml USB Mapping Issue

Hey, Thanks for replying. I was able to fix this issue by creating my custom SSDT with Hackintool + the custom Kext. I am currently running OC 0.7.5, contemplating whether I should try Monterey again, but from you just said, it seems like MSI x570 boards have issues with Monterey currently.
  3. K

Opencore 0.7.5 Big Sur 11.6.1 / Monterey 12.0.1 SSDT-XHC.aml USB Mapping Issue

Hey all, it's been a while since I have posted here as I haven't had issues with OC updates, which is a good thing. :) But recently, I updated from OC 0.7.1 - OC 0.7.5, and I noticed that my BRCM4360 BT stopped working, but the Wifi works, I noticed this issue on both Monterey and Big Sur on...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.