Recent content by Judemt

1. J

OpenCore 0.7 I keeps crashing with 2 minutes to go HS install - NVRAM issue?

Just an update, I managed to install Catalina, USB ports, BT and ethernet seem functional. I just wanted to know if any of the other Asrock TRX40 Creator users read this post which additional step they used to get AirportItlwm.kext to work? I am going to try the Kernel Force method as the...
  2. J

OK, thanks attached here. I have also asked for help on macOS86, there are many TRX4 users there, apparently the EFI from Dortania opencore is not ideal for this architecture? I have tried a different EFI profile posted there specifically for the Asrock TRX40 Creator with the same result -...
  3. J

Hi everyone, I have a build using Asrock TRX40 Creator, 3970x, DDR4 RAM, 2TB Sabrent 4 NVMe SSD and Asus nVidia GeForce G710 1GB GDDR5,PCIe graphics card (metal compatible) as its a workstation build. I have being trying to install using OpenCore 0.7 but I keeps crashing with 2...
  4. J

[SUCCESS] Big Sur: Threadripper 3970X (32Core/64Threads) Asrock TRX40 Creator w/Thunderbolt 3

Hi, just following this thread, I have a Threadripper 3970X (32Core/64Threads) Asrock TRX40 Creator that I am trying to install High Sierra (due to my old mac software) onto using OpenCore 0.7.1 I have a Samsung NVME 980 Pro as the target drive, the problem is that the install freezes with 2...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.