Recent content by jsl2020

1. J

Unable to Sleep or Restart at Monterey booted by OpenCore 0.7.8

In order to update and reboot/sleep/wakeup properly at 12.4 RC I need modify my config.plist as the following:
  2. J

Install macOs in M5A78L-M/USB3

You may try my EFI with a bootable USB. Which bootloader (Clover or OpenCore) do you prefer to apply ? Attached are boot and associated EFI for OpenCore. You may request me if you prefer Clover's EFI.
  3. J

Solved by myself: 1. OpenCore 0.8.0 release & updated to 12.4 beta2 2. SMBIOS changed to iMac 19,2 3. NVRAM/Add/7C436110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F82 (1)run-efi-updater/String/No (2)wake-failure/Data/0000000000
  4. J

I found that if booted by OpenCore 0.7.8 my Ryzen 1700X hackintosh was unable to sleep or restart at Monterey 12.3 beta. It can be shutdown normally. No such an issue at 10.13.6/10.14.6/10.15.7/11.6.4 either. If booted by Clover 5144 it can restart or shutdown normally at Monterey 12.3 beta5...
  5. J

How to fix "loginwindow quit unexpectedly." error and black screen after wake up

Yes, I have tried clone my OC EFI to a USB device and use the updated kernel patches on your GitHub and found that ProvideCurrentCpuInfo break on my legacy setup.
  6. J

How to fix "loginwindow quit unexpectedly." error and black screen after wake up

Thanks for your kind help and advice. Only DummyPowerManagement quirk enabled and NullCPUPowerManagement was disabled. Only one of LegacyX86PlatformPlugin.kext and X86PlatformPluginInjector.kext was enabled to pass X86PlatformPlugin check without delay during booting. I'll try disable both of...
  7. J

My FX-6300 hackintosh had this problem: When I try to wake it up always got this error as posted picture or black screen. No such an issue at Big Sur or Catalina. OC 0.7.8's config.plist posted too. If this partition booted by Clover by Z490 hackintosh it will show this debug-log when this error...
  8. J

Update failed due to "The bless tool was unable to set the current boot disk.:(-69793)"

Thanks for your kind help and I'll try it ASAP.
  9. J

Monterey on AMD FX-6300 hackintosh: 2 issues

FX-8150 has 8-cores instead of 6-cores for FX-6300. You need edit 3 kernel patches for that.
  10. J

Update failed due to "The bless tool was unable to set the current boot disk.:(-69793)"

SIP was disabled by 0xfef without native NVRAM in FX-6300 hackintosh. What do you advise to fix this issue ? I need enter F11 key to reset NVRAM before legacy boot by Clover.
  11. J

Monterey on AMD FX-6300 hackintosh: 2 issues

The kernel patch was correct even with these errors of "not found" that mean at Big Sur you can disable these kernel patches. Your panic was due to VoodooHDA.kext which is located at /Kernel/Add You need disable this kext to boot and get audio solution later. Please show your hardware signature...
  12. J

My FX-6300 hackintoshs can not update security update in Catalina 10.15.7(19H1708). The error message and picture were posted here: The same error presented as reboot loop during update of Big Sur or Monterey if legacy booted by Clover 5142/5143
  13. J

Monterey black screen

You may try my Kernel patches which need disable ProvideCurrentCpuInfo quirk in this config.plist
  14. J

Monterey black screen

Thanks for your prompt reply and help. Unfortunately after replaced with your HfsPlusLegacy.efi in /EFI/OC/Drivers still got the same red screen panic if ProvideCurrentCpuInfo was enabled. According to my past experience it's due to OpenRuntime.efi instead of HFSPlus.efi or HfsPlusLegacy.efi...
  15. J

Monterey black screen

Yes, I had tried yours but it can not boot with error "BOOT MISMATCH". IF ProvideCurrentCpuInfo enabled my FX-6300 always got red screen panic. Did it occur to yours ?
Top Bottom