Recent content by joseluisrueda

1. J

Amd ryzen 3900x - gigabyte x570 aorus master - rtx 580 saphire 8g - Samsung 970 Pro nvme m2 succes help perfect dsdt

I am a bit lost I want the operating system to be able to control the CPU and graphics card fans. In system information there is nothing in the PCI section. my understanding is that ssdt.aml patches can be introduced at opencore boot I would like to learn about the subject Thank you
  2. J

No "installation" line at USB boot, just windows and clear NVRAM

Algo similar me sucedió y fue porque la partición EFI del usb no se creó bien. Tuve que hacer varios USB de arranque un saludo
  3. J

Amd ryzen 3900x - gigabyte x570 aorus master - rtx 580 saphire 8g - Samsung 970 Pro nvme m2 succes help perfect dsdt

I am impressed with my new ryzentosh. it works very well in opencore 0.5.9. I have even updated to catalina 10.5.6 without any problem. I need help or tutorials to create perfect dsdt.aml for my team, I can't find much information and I would like to learn how to disassemble with maciasl and...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.