Recent content by joostiphone

1. joostiphone

Partition efi ghost

See hidden files on Mac via Finder This took me a while to figure out lol, so I thought let's share it. This will come in handy with showing the .contenVisibility file. In Finder, open up your Macintosh HD folder Press Command+Shift+Dot Your hidden files will become visible. Repeat step 2 to...
  2. joostiphone

[Testing] Intel WiFi itlwm driver for Sonoma

Which is fine, but we're in the itlwm topic, so we're talking wireless here icw the airport kext. Version 2.3.0 alpha is also not for Sonoma.
  3. joostiphone

OC 094 ok for Ventura 13.5 ?

Even within Sonoma there are different versions now: https://forum.amd-osx.com/threads/testing-intel-wifi-itlwm-driver-for-sonoma.4557/post-30822
  4. joostiphone

AirportItlwm-Sonoma-Preview05 just came through on Github. https://github.com/OpenIntelWireless/itlwm/issues/883#issuecomment-1670749680 Caution: This is only meant for Sonoma beta 5 (and possibly higher), and not for Sonoma beta 4 and lower. This is important because if you will use...
  5. joostiphone

Show us your Desk

Did some desk cleaning including installing all OSs freshly.
  6. joostiphone

Show us your Desk

Well, we will have to do it then with looking at your other projects. I’m not bored anymore, my hackintosh has been reincarnated :cool:
  7. joostiphone

Show us your Desk

We're still waiting for those pictures @CaseySJ :-)
  8. joostiphone

I indeed didn't see that one. Thanks @CaseySJ ! That was it. The WiFi works pretty decent indeed. AirDrop etc. isn't working, but perhaps that will change with the further development of the kext. I also booted with this efi (so with Airportitlwm-Sonoma enabled) in Ventura, and funny enough...
  9. joostiphone

Is it possible my problem is hardware related or something? I feel like ive tried everything (same setup basically as @CaseySJ ) and it's still not working :) @CaseySJ I know it's a bit of a pain to try it, but can you test if my EFI enables the Intel WiFi on your system?
  10. joostiphone

AirportItlwm-Sonoma-Preview02.zip Preview 02, directly from github.
  11. joostiphone

Cleaned up the EFI (and latest kext of itlwm). Any more suggestions based on the above that I need to do? I will try it again tonight.
  12. joostiphone

I am currently using the Fenvi for WiFi & BT, but, when the AirPortItwlm driver works, I only will use Bluetooth on the Fenvi. I don't have another wifi/bt card which requires kexts or any configuration or anything. That small card above the Fenvi is a bootcard, to remotely boot my PC via...
  13. joostiphone

My system is indeed as per my signature. A picture of my system, the Fenvi card is in the lowest PCI-e slot. See attached also my efi, without SN etc.
  14. joostiphone

I still don't get what I'm doing wrong... it's still not working here :sneaky:
  15. joostiphone

Thank you, this is good to know. I didn't realize. The kext still doesn't inject though, so I'm still uncertain about what I need to do.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.