Recent content by JollyJamma

1. JollyJamma

No ethernet connection at GUI installer (installer loads files from web before GUI)

Why are you linking or trying to use an Intel Ethernet kext with a Realtek Ethernet controller Am I? I could have sworn Im using the correct Kext. LucyRTL8125Ethernet.kext is the correct kext for the Realtek 8125B Lan controller on your motherboard. If the controller works in Windows and...
  2. JollyJamma

No ethernet connection at GUI installer (installer loads files from web before GUI)

So using the USB Ethernet adapter did work. @Edhawk, I’ll get back to you on the list of items you’ve mentioned now. I’m sure that the next I’m using for the Ethernet is correct though. I will double check.
  3. JollyJamma

Aha! I have a USB TYPE c to Ethernet adapter! Going to try that now.
  4. JollyJamma

Thank you for the reply. I’ve tried this but there is no en0 interface. I just get ‘interface en0 does not exist’ The only interface is lo0, gif0 and stf0.
  5. JollyJamma

MSI mag x570 tomahawk wifi - Big Sur OpenCore 0.7.0

The built in Realtek 2.5gig card using the LucyRTL8125Ethernet kext. https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/no-ethernet-connection-at-gui-installer-installer-loads-files-from-web-before-gui.2493/
  6. JollyJamma

Yeah, I know. I have an RX 580 and RTX 3080. I've created a new thread since I can't seem to get an IP address during the installer. The kext injects but it doesn't give me an ethernet connection.
  7. JollyJamma

Hi all I'm pulling my hair out over this. I have no ethernet connection when I get to the GUI and select Install. It loads all of the resources from the internet before the GUI (I can see what it is connecting to during the verbose loading screen) These are my specs: X570 Tomahawk, RTX 3080 +...
  8. JollyJamma

I've tried to get my X570 tomahawk board to get to the install part of a Hackintosh and I just can't. Trying my best to get it installed but yeah, it's not happy. Going to get a seperate machine for Mac since I can't keep flicking settings and hardware. I have an RX 580 and a 3080. The 3080 is...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.